Jacquez Bruce Huge tackle

I'm all for big hits... but that's just mean.

- The QB should be arrested for some kind of crime setting the WR up for that hit

- Joc should be immediately graduated and sent to UT so he can start his prep alongside Cam.

Reactions: 2 people
From my High School (when it was just Doyle) Alma Mater...Coached by my former classmate & notorious (not for a good reason) UT former player...

Bringin' the P-A-I-N...

It just looked huge cause the dudes helmet was loose and flew off. It didn't have to whiplash effect of cam Suttons hit.

Great hit, but I can do without the celebrating that will possibly get you penalized at the college level. Understand he's in high school and rightfully fired up after a huge hit, but I prefer the way Cam acted after laying that guy out for OU. Act like you've been there before and get ready for the next play. Glad this kids gonna be a Vol. Like seeing the local kids represent.

Reactions: 7 people
From my High School (when it was just Doyle) Alma Mater...Coached by my former classmate & notorious (not for a good reason) UT former player...

Bringin' the P-A-I-N...

What? Are you saying Clark Duncan is notorious? Care to elaborate?

Maybe he crapped himself like in "The Longest Yard" with Adam Sandler :dunno: These guys all seem to think so...

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm all for big hits... but that's just mean.

- The QB should be arrested for some kind of crime setting the WR up for that hit

- Joc should be immediately graduated and sent to UT so he can start his prep alongside Cam.

Not really the QB's fault. The WR missed his block.

and Leb was saying he was gonna be dropped because of the numbers thread...

We'll I hate to be a NEGAVOL but throwing your weight at someone violently isn't good tackling form. I'd be impressed if he did that AND wrapped the guy up.
In high school that's a good hit in SEC Gurley just bounces off and takes that all the way.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back