This coaching staff is SEC's best!!

SeniorDrill

Each and every coach is faithful to Tennessee and is striving to take us to the top. They have all returned for a second year. They are all doing a hell of a job. For anyone to call for replacements during this rebuilding process shows how little they know. The one thing we did not have with Dooley was continuity in the coaching staff. You know the result. Evidently some don't bother to listen to each coach's regular interviews. Don't be criticizing our players and our coaches now!! Wait til the season is over. IT IS DETRIMENTAL TO OUR PROGRESSION! It is also annoying to "real" Volunteer fans.

Reactions: 33 people
Since when did returning for your second year qualify you as the league's best?

I hate that this is even worth recognition, but I guess the past 5 years makes you appreciate the small things.

Reactions: 12 people
Since when did returning for your second year qualify you as the league's best.

I hate that this is even worth recognition, but I guess the past 5 years makes you appreciate the small things.
Evidently you make comments doing zero research. Your insight is what is worthless, my friend.

Reactions: 4 people
Two straight yrs. of no offense. Last yr had an NFL line and blamed QBs. This yr they blame young line. What will next yrs excuse be? Oh yeah. new QB.

Reactions: 8 people
Two straight yrs. of no offense. Last yr had an NFL line and blamed QBs. This yr they blame young line. What will next yrs excuse be? Oh yeah. new QB.

What are your qualifications, since you're so knowledgeable. Those things that you mention as excuse are actual facts.

Evidently you make comments doing zero research. Your insight is what is worthless, my friend.

Please fill me in on the error of my ways.

I like the staff, I really do. But I refuse to be giddy like a 12 year old watching Cinemax after 15 games. We are headed in the right direction, but all the questions have yet to be answered.

Please fill me in on the error of my ways.

I like the staff, I really do. But I refuse to be giddy like a 12 year old watching Cinemax after 15 games. We are headed in the right direction, but all the questions have yet to be answered.

I don't understand the celebration around over a 20 point loss. Yes I saw progress. That's good. It's still a 20 point loss. Senior drill will come back with his two play theory and I would counter that Oklahoma could make the Same claim and we lose by over 30.

Reactions: 6 people
The OC is VERY suspect

All comes down to a young team learning their assignments and executing. Had a OC in college tell me once "every play that has ever been drawn up in the history of football should be a scoring play if all 11 men do their job with perfection" I know its frustrating but things will improve, I'm most excited for the fact we have an sec caliber defense.

Reactions: 1 person
Each and every coach is faithful to Tennessee and is striving to take us to the top. They have all returned for a second year. They are all doing a hell of a job. For anyone to call for replacements during this rebuilding process shows how little they know. The one thing we did not have with Dooley was continuity in the coaching staff. You know the result. Evidently some don't bother to listen to each coach's regular interviews. Don't be criticizing our players and our coaches now!! Wait til the season is over. IT IS DETRIMENTAL TO OUR PROGRESSION! It is also annoying to "real" Volunteer fans.

Complete bullcrap.

Reactions: 14 people
Awesome, another "shut up stupid NegaVol non-true fans" thread. We are surely approaching a new record.

Take the first play for example. You have been game planning all week. You know their DLine is one of the best in the country and will likely dominate our brand new o-line. So why do you call a slow developing reverse that lost us 8 yards (after a mediocre to bad kickoff return) and essentially killed the first drive?

And why when it's third and 2 within the 5 yard line after you had just ran the ball 90 yards down the field and you need any points you can get do you go five wide empty backfield and don't even make them respect the run? that led to a pick 6. I just don't get it.

Where were the slants? Where were the quick passes to negate their front sevens huge advantage on our line? I'm not trying to be a couch coach, but this is all stuff we knew we had to do to have a shot to beat Oklahomas defense.

Reactions: 6 people
Take the first play for example. You have been game planning all week. You know their DLine is one of the best in the country and will likely dominate our brand new o-line. So why do you call a slow developing reverse that lost us 8 yards (after a mediocre to bad kickoff return) and essentially killed the first drive?

And why when it's third and 2 within the 5 yard line after you had just ran the ball 90 yards down the field and you need any points you can get do you go five wide empty backfield and my even make them respect the run? I just don't get it.

Where were the slants? Where were the quick passes to negate their front sevens huge advantage on our line? I'm not trying to be a couch coach, but this is all stuff we knew we had to do to have a shot to beat Oklahomas defense.

Isn't a reverse designed to pretty much take the DL out of the equation?

All comes down to a young team learning their assignments and executing. Had a OC in college tell me once "every play that has ever been drawn up in the history of football should be a scoring play if all 11 men do their job with perfection" I know its frustrating but things will improve, I'm most excited for the fact we have an sec caliber defense.

I still think option is not the way to go, but I agree with the excitement that our defense is headed in the direction of being one of the best.

During interviews with media or news, does anyone ever bring up play calling?

VN Store

Back