Justin Worley NCAA Stats by Comparison

I use my eyes. and Worley is my guy. He can surely get better and he will, but a lot of it has to do with the guys around him getting better.

Reactions: 1 person
Just think about this offense at this time next year if Dooley didn't blow Worlys RS

Yeah, it hurts. Who knows maybe Peterman or Dobbs can progress. Peterman already looked better in camp and will have another year under his belt.

Now imagine if Dooley decided to recruit some OL help in 2012...

Reactions: 2 people
after what i saw in norman there are only a couple of QBs in this country id rather have than Justin worley...and a hundred bucks says hes tougher than any internet toughguy that posts trash about him. i respect him greatly, and for good reason. He has played his way into being my 3rd favorite UT qb all time..on toughness and determination alone. Other than the deep ball hes been very accurate.

Reactions: 16 people
Worley has come a long way. He's put in the work and it is paying off.

He was beat, battered, and bruised by a brutal defense and he kept getting up and going back at it. True leader and a warrior.

Reactions: 4 people
Gonna have to go with this order:

PM

Condredge Holloway

Jimmy Streater

The Ice Man

JW

Tee (hurts him he went to the evil ones at uscw and the way he has treated UT)

* Vaguely remember Bobby Scott but not enough to grade him here on my list.

Ok calm down he is not in the top ten. The fact that Tee and Heath Shuler are left off makes all of you laughable. I like and respect his determination but he is not much more then average. Go ahead and freak out but it's the truth

Reactions: 4 people

PM

Condredge Holloway

Jimmy Streater

The Ice Man

JW

Dude. Heath was a warrior. Don't ever leave him out.

Ok calm down he is not in the top ten. The fact that Tee and Heath Shuler are left off makes all of you laughable. I like and respect his determination but he is not much more then average. Go ahead and freak out but it's the truth

He didn't say JW was among the best QBs...he said he was among his favorite. Lighten up Francis. Let the guy have his opinion.

PM

Condredge Holloway

Jimmy Streater

The Ice Man

JW

Any top 5 UT QB list without Andy Kelly is not acceptable.

after what i saw in norman there are only a couple of QBs in this country id rather have than Justin worley...and a hundred bucks says hes tougher than any internet toughguy that posts trash about him. i respect him greatly, and for good reason. He has played his way into being my 3rd favorite UT qb all time..on toughness and determination alone. Other than the deep ball hes been very accurate.
Come on now, Simms was tough too. He also held the ball too long and kept getting up. Put in a real QB, Bray and we suddenly are one of the best in the country at not giving up sacks. We trade QBs with Oklahoma Saturday and we win going away like they did. Sorry but true. Worley has what 3 or 4 105 yd. interception pick six now?

Any top 5 UT QB list without Andy Kelly is not acceptable.

If Worley played with the cast Kelly did I think he'd have comparable if not better numbers. Don't get me wrong.....I liked Kelly a ton, but he had stellar Olines, strong running games and top notch Wrs.

PM

Condredge Holloway

Jimmy Streater

The Ice Man

JW

Ummm.... Heath Shuler? Andy Kelly? Hell, Erik Ainge. All 3 were better than both Streater and Justin. I'd take at least Shuler and Kelly over Tee, too.

Come on now, Simms was tough too. He also held the ball too long and kept getting up. Put in a real QB, Bray and we suddenly are one of the best in the country at not giving up sacks. We trade QBs with Oklahoma Saturday and we win going away like they did. Sorry but true. Worley has what 3 or 4 105 yd. interception pick six now?

Yep. Tough mediocrity is still mediocrity.

Passing Efficiency | FBS Football Statistics - NCAA.com

Kinda hard to tell exactly how Worley and UT stack up in passing stats, the NCAA site lists top 50 individuals and teams.

SEC Individuals, in order of Pass Eff% (National Rank)

Wallace #5
Hill #9
Sims #12
Prescott #14
Maulk #15
Jennings #17
Allen #30
Thompson #41:popcorn:

Go to cfbstats.com. Choose conference. Pick individual passing. Sort by rating. Gives you all qualifiers:

1) Wallace 190.03
2) Hill 178.80
3) Simms 177.29
4) Prescott 176.61
5) Mauck 176.57
6) Jennings 171.23
7) Allen 157.18
8) Thompson 150.22
9) Towles 141.38
10) Mason 140.93
11) Driskel 128.20
12) Worley 120.30

Go to cfbstats.com. Choose conference. Pick individual passing. Sort by rating. Gives you all qualifiers:

1) Wallace 190.03
2) Hill 178.80
3) Simms 177.29
4) Prescott 176.61
5) Mauck 176.57
6) Jennings 171.23
7) Allen 157.18
8) Thompson 150.22
9) Towles 141.38
10) Mason 140.93
11) Driskel 128.20
12) Worley 120.30