Georgia Game Kickoff Set For Noon

Noon games are terrible for everyone. The guy who chooses these times was probably picked last for the football team when he was a kid.

Reactions: 4 people
Noon is a terrible game time, but it is good when playing on the road. Less time for opposing fans to get juiced up for the game.

Reactions: 3 people
Terrible for away fans too, like me. Driving to Athens from Spartanburg and trying to park there when I've never even been is going to be hell.

Reactions: 1 person
noon games are terrible--you have to wake up too early and no time to party all day to get juiced for the game----i may just stay up friday night after partying in athens are start drinking bloody marys at 7am, followed by makers till game time

Love it. Less fans = less crowd noise. UGA team will still be waking up, probably thinking that we will be a cake walk.

Reactions: 3 people
Love it. Less fans = less crowd noise. UGA team will still be waking up, probably thinking that we will be a cake walk.

The stadium will be at capacity no matter what time it's played. They will be less raucous though

I'm sure that their eyes are wide open to the fact that we can compete with them. After all, they NARROWLY came out with a W last year & we're looking for some pay back!

Reactions: 1 person
Noon kickoffs mean less of these people

fan2l.jpg

I love Noon kickoffs go get a pizza(Papas pizza to go for me in Ducktown) and you're ready to go!

VN Store

Back