Cam Sutton hit gif

Epic hit, no doubt. However, I would argue the best part of the entire video is the very end.

Cam keeps walking and turns away. That says, "I've been here before, and I'll be back. Oh, well, 'nuther day at the office."

No need for all the preening around, just line up and do it again. Kid's a baller with his head on straight.

AV

Reactions: 24 people
Kid was in the air for two yards, then slid for another yard....I like it.

At this point in the game I felt that Stoops was really asking to get someone hurt. He still had his starters in and our defense was playing well. With the pick six just happening not long before this I imagine our defensive players were very pissed off that they busted it all day and they were down 24 and they were trying to run it up instead of just running up the middle and running clock. It's definitely our job to stop them and we did, but I bet the OK WR Neal wishes that this play was a simple handoff up the gut.

Kid was in the air for two yards, then slid for another yard....I like it.

This is what I was thinking...

good-god-almighty-good-god-almighty-thatthatthatnear-killed-him.jpg

3tr8zq.jpg

Reactions: 12 people
At this point in the game I felt that Stoops was really asking to get someone hurt. He still had his starters in and our defense was playing well. With the pick six just happening not long before this I imagine our defensive players were very pissed off that they busted it all day and they were down 24 and they were trying to run it up instead of just running up the middle and running clock. It's definitely our job to stop them and we did, but I bet the OK WR Neal wishes that this play was a simple handoff up the gut.

That was also a designed play to put that poor guy alone out in the flat with someone OU had to know at this point in the game he had no chance of winning a battle against.

Really a head scratcher of a playcall at that point.

For the development of our players, though, I'm glad Oklahoma fought to the final buzzer with their starters in. With a bye week this game is gold. I'm betting we'll be much better in two weeks at Georgia on both sides of the ball.

Well let's see so far Mr Sutton has ended a couple of running backs seasons early.(last year).Completely destroyed a OU receiver.I would say he's getting close too EB status.

Reactions: 5 people
CAM is ChAMp !!
I wonder if OU board has GIFs of Worley getting hit.. They would probably need a Video for that!!

This is great to see. Down 34-10, late in the 4th, still grinding, still fighting, taking it to the very end.

This team is growing up and better days are ahead.

Reactions: 7 people
can't stop watching!

Welcome Wise! You are about to embark on an incredible odyssee. Much is in store for you. Prepare yourself for sunshine pumpers, negavols, trolls, Fade Route, thread police, grammar Nazis, post-win Championship predictions, post-loss meltdowns, lots of humor, lots of fighting, and most of all lots of Booms, GBOs, V,Bs, and hell yeahs!

Goldberg was on twitter saying that was his favorite hit. He said Cam acted like he had been there before with no taunting.

Welcome Wise! You are about to embark on an incredible odyssee. Much is in store for you. Prepare yourself for sunshine pumpers, negavols, trolls, Fade Route, thread police, grammar Nazis, post-win Championship predictions, post-loss meltdowns, lots of humor, lots of fighting, and most of all lots of Booms, GBOs, V,Bs, and hell yeahs!

Don't believe him, he has no idea about this place. No concept of the game of football or what a penalty or fumble looks like. Has his head in the sand...or somewhere south of his midsection.
But I guess he's entitled to his opinion, although it is WRONG!!! He thinks that he is from an Ivory League school.

how's that? Did I just prove his point for him?

just kidding.... really!

Now lets go to Jawga and whip they a$Z! Boom.

I can't believe people still throw to the flat on Sutton's side. He does this just about every time
Some opposing coach will figure it out one day.Until then let's just sit back and enjoy the carnage that is Cam Sutton on a tackle.

VN Store

Back