Chris Low says Vols will go to a bowl this year.

Vol knight

Text a Buddy!
SIAP. On Sunday sports extra, Chris Low of ESPN said that vol fans should start saving up money for the holidays, because Tennessee will be going to a bowl this year.

200.gif

Reactions: 7 people
SIAP. On Sunday sports extra, Chris Low of ESPN said that vol fans should start saving up money for the holidays, because Tennessee will be going to a bowl this year.

200.gif

Do we really need to start saving money just to go to Nashville? If we are in a bowl it will probably be the MCB.

Reactions: 1 person
Hopefully the bowl game is in florida somewhere and not nashville--I go there all the time for business and am getting tired of it.

200.gif

With the way we played Saturday night, we will upset someone or maybe even two someones this season.

MIssouri, Florida, UGA, USC, "O Bama"

(1) Utah State (2) Arkansas State (3) Chattanooga (4) Kentucky (5) Vandy, then our upset game, and we are in a lower tier bowl game.

This time to win the bowl game. Not like against Penn State, Va. Tech or UNC.............

With the way we played Saturday night, we will upset someone or maybe even two someones this season.

(1) Utah State (2) Arkansas State (3) Chattanooga (4) Kentucky (5) Vandy, then our upset game, and we are in a lower tier bowl game.

This time to win the bowl game. Not like against Penn State, Va. Tech or UNC.............

Agreed. After this weekend, I am confident we can compete/win in each of the remaining games on our schedule besides maybe bama.

I think Tennessee beats Florida and Ole Miss giving them an 8-4 record which would probably put them in the Music City or Gator Bowl(Peach Bowl not an option because of Playoffs I found out).

I hope Worley can stay healthy enough to get the 6 wins. I don't think he could get through the season if there are a few more games like Saturday night.

I watched some of UF-UK, and UK is not an automatic win this year, they are building a program.

Reactions: 2 people
I am NOT counting UK as an automatic anymore after Saturday. They are much improved. We can't afford to NOT show up that's for sure.

Reactions: 4 people
Ark St, Utah State, Vandy, and Chattanooga will all be wins. (4) Kentucky feels like a trap game for us now so I won't count it as a true win until we get closer.

I know Bama is a probable loss and we already lost to OU.(2). We will grow during Bama as well and I like that it's in KTown and I hope we surprise them but I just can't call it yet.

So we have the other 5 games (Mizzou, UGA, USCe, Ole Miss, Florida). In those 5 I think Florida and USCe are games we can put up a good fight in. I also like Mizzou at home and only because at home. Mizzou is underrated on defense.

In the end I think we got 7-5 with wins over the 4 above plus Kentucky and I can't count a Florida win until it happens so idk about it. I think we beat USCe and Mizzou to be 7-5 and we go to the belk bowl and play duke.

I think duke would be an intriguing matchup.

. . . I watched some of UF-UK, and UK is not an automatic win this year, they are building a program.

They are a better team, but they - like Tennessee - are thin. They have the same depth issues.

I like our chances playing in Knoxville, but a lot of it will have to do with who stays healthier.

Really, that's the story for us the whole year. We can compete with the guys we have now, but we don't have to depth to make up for too many injuries. We lose the wrong 2-3 guys for any extended period of time, and we're a sub .500 team for sure.

VN Store

Back