1st in SEC EAST!

cubs3vols

We will finish the season 1st or tied for 1st in SEC east! I feel like every team in the east will lose at least 3 SEC games! It can realistically happen, just think about it and do the math!

I really like this team!
GO VOLS!!!!

PS I have a great feeling we will be coming back to this thread in December!

Reactions: 7 people
Is that feeling due to alcohol because a lot of people get those "feelings". I mean we are improving but let's not get to ahead of ourselves.
PS: I hope you are right :)

Reactions: 6 people
It's going to be an interesting year. I know after last night I saw a team that doesn't give up. They fought as hard as a young team could against a team that Alabama couldn't handle last year. Oklahoma is a top 3 team. I don't know what people expected. This young team will be a force by the end of the season. They might not win the East, but the SEC will know that the Vols are on the rise again.

Reactions: 4 people
Not to be condescending (which I am about to be), posting threads about unrealistic expectations and no substance does nothing for VolNation. Go Vols!

Reactions: 3 people
It's going to be an interesting year. I know after last night I saw a team that doesn't give up. They fought as hard as a young team could against a team that Alabama couldn't handle last year. Oklahoma is a top 3 team. I don't know what people expected. This young team will be a force by the end of the season. They might not win the East, but the SEC will know that the Vols are on the rise again.

Agreed. I knew OU was good, but they're better than I imagined. However...CBJ and the boys showed a lot of heart last night. No shame in our big orange game this year. GBO!

Reactions: 2 people
This young team will be a force by the end of the season.

With one caveat: we don't have the depth yet to absorb the amount of injuries this season's schedule will likely wreak on our roster. But a little good luck in the training room would pay big dividends next spring. I like this team.

Hope the staff has a great week recruiting!

Actually l see us capable of winning all the games we should plus one or two upsets. We could easily have an 8 win season. I feel better about our season after last night's game than l did before.

Actually l see us capable of winning all the games we should plus one or two upsets. We could easily have an 8 win season. I feel better about our season after last night's game than l did before.

For 8 wins who do we beat? Georgia, Chattanooga, Florida, Ole Miss, Kentucky, Vandy is most likely course and it's still highly unlikely.

For 8 wins who do we beat? Georgia, Chattanooga, Florida, Ole Miss, Kentucky, Vandy is most likely course and it's still highly unlikely.

Mizzou and SCar are possible as well. And gods honest truth, Alabama this year is not even on the same level as Oklahoma. They are by far the best team we will see this year

Vandy and Chattanooga are the only locks...Kentucky & Florida are toss ups...the rest we will have to be on our "A" game. Getting to six wins this year will be a challenge...Don't believe the hype..its gonna be tough!

Reactions: 4 people
Well I think we are capable of beating any team in the East. The East will eat each other alive...well besides Vandy.

Not correct.

Georgia, SC, Vandy and K-Y all have a loss.

Vols are undefeated in SEC is where we're at.
...bout to change though

If we beat SC and Florida and perhaps Mizzou (I think they're East?) then we have a chance at winning East since that puts TN 6-2 SEC play (with losses to Jawja and Bammer). However, if we beat UGA that will put them in a very bad spot, though that's unlikely

I predict 5-3 SEC play with losses to SC, UGA, Bammer. That depends on the Ole Miss/Mizzou games too. KY and Vandy are locks (So late in the season that TNs talent will simply outplay them). If we're 4-4, probably 3rd maybe 2nd (depends on how Florida plays). 5-3 probably second place. I wish SC was a lock but I think they have something to prove after last years loss.

Reactions: 1 person
We will finish the season 1st or tied for 1st in SEC east! I feel like every team in the east will lose at least 3 SEC games! It can realistically happen, just think about it and do the math!

I really like this team!
GO VOLS!!!!

PS I have a great feeling we will be coming back to this thread in December!

Attachments

• 6oLCL.gif
    6oLCL.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 353
After this weekend, I don't even know what to think about East teams. Not sure I remember a weekend that told so little about where teams actually stand.

Of the rest of the conference games here I how I would rank of team of a wins.. conference only

1. Vandy
2. Florida/KY
4. Mizzou
5. Sc
6. Ole Miss
7. GA
8. Bama

Both GA and Bama power running will be difficult for us to stop as both are downhill running teams

i dont think were gonna win the east but i think we can make it interesting. heres how i think the sec plays out

1. florida- i think the ky game was just them looking ahead to bama. i really think they only lose two in the sec this year bama and mizzou in an upset
2. south carolina- i think they also only lose 2 this year but one of them is to florida
3. georgia- i think they drop 3, us, florida and of course s.c
4. tennessee- we lose 4, bama, florida, usc, ole miss. wins over georgia, mizzou, vandy, ky and 7-5 overall
5. mizzou- also loses 4 but we beat them so were ahead
6. ky
7. vandy- doesnt win a single sec game

call me crazy for picking florida to win it but i think theyre vastly underrated this year. they have alot of weapons on offense and defense and that new offensive system will really be clicking soon. the only reason they fell to pieces last year was tons of injuries

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back