Any idea on UGA game time?

smoke_em06

Has anyone heard the probable kickoff time for the UGA game? Making my first trip to Athens. I am assuming CBS at 3:30....

3:30 CBS game will be between ours and Missouri and USCjr. Probably a coin flip but CBS may choose to go back to Columbia.

If so, we would likely be an ESPN/ESPN2/SEC Network 7 or 8 pm kickoff.

Arkansas vs. Texas A&M will also be in the running for night game (and possibly the 330 game or 4pm sec network game)

3:30 CBS game will be between ours and Missouri and USCjr. Probably a coin flip but CBS may choose to go back to Columbia.

If so, we would likely be an ESPN/ESPN2/SEC Network 7 or 8 pm kickoff.

Arkansas vs. Texas A&M will also be in the running for night game (and possibly the 330 game or 4pm sec network game)

I wish it was a noon kickoff on the SEC Network. I love early games.

I'm curious what they will do with our Florida game. I hope we avoid the a Noon kickoff for that one, but that day is stocked full of great matchups. Arguably the best day of sec football of the season.

I wish it was a noon kickoff on the SEC Network. I love early games.

I like early games on the road, feel like it negates the home field advantage because the fans are still sleepy and haven't had a chance to get real lubed up. I like the opposite for home games....make all of them at Neyland at night!!

Don't know, but the Bye week game will be the same time as always.

Coming soon to an all-you-can-eat buffet near you: Chris Low. (I pity the food.)

Last edited:
I'm leaning towards Missouri vs South Carolina being the CBS 330 game. That will be a matchup of top 15 teams.

I'll bet Tennessee at Georgia is a 7pm espn2 game.

After last years game I think it will be the 330 game. Lots of young talent for us and a bounce back for UGA. Also CBS likes to spread the wealth a bit. If not then 7 on the deuce

I hate the thought of Verne and Gary calling our games......they're awful, just awful.

Agreed but I do enjoy that time of the game. Noon is too early and 8 makes you have to anticipate all day. 3 and 4 o clock games are nice

hopefully a night game on ESPN or SEC network---more time to party and tailgate all day and get good and liquored up for the game--UT will upset UGA---bank on it!

It is very deserving of the CBS slot and it may depend on how well SC and Mizzu looks next week. 1 thing riding for the Vols is the fact its a big rivalry where as Mizzu is new to the conf.
I don't think Arkyy and A&M gets it. Will be a good game but smart money would be UT GA. UT having a good D showing vs OU will help the cause. It will be a big matchup. Gurley vs UT D. Especially 3rd down.

VN Store

Back