Bowl projection: Vols versus ....

Realistically I think It'll be Music City or Belk for Tennessee. Cincinnati would be a tough opponent for BYU in the Miami Beach Bowl and I think GT would be in a difficult game in the Military Bowl against UCF.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
That would have me giddy.

Outback bowl and a shot to get Urban to stuff his face with papa john's.

Sold.

Reactions: 5 people
Florida went to it with a 7-5 record in Ron Zook's first season at Florida. Iowa wiped the floor with Florida in that game.

Florida has a bit of an inherent advantage with the bowl games in Orlando and Tampa. Pretty much guarantees all the tix get sold.

Reactions: 1 person
Realistically I think It'll be Music City or Belk for Tennessee. Cincinnati would be a tough opponent for BYU in the Miami Beach Bowl and I think GT would be in a difficult game in the Military Bowl against UCF.

I would gladly take ANY bowl at this point. Anybody else agree?

Reactions: 10 people
Florida has a bit of an inherent advantage with the bowl games in Orlando and Tampa. Pretty much guarantees all the tix get sold.

Youre talking about a Tennessee team that hasn't been to a bowl game since Dooley's 1st year and historically travels very well.

Those tix would sell in about 10 minutes

Reactions: 2 people
This year the Duck Commander Independence bowl is SEC vs ACC. Could be a good game. Not impressed by ACC. We need a bowl win.

This year the Duck Commander Independence bowl is SEC vs ACC. Could be a good game. Not impressed by ACC. We need a bowl win.

I saw a prediction somewhere that had GT playing Mississippi State in the Independence Bowl. MSU would probably have 80% of the fans like Ole Miss did in the last Music City Bowl.

VN Store

Back