Future TN punters

N2TheVols

Looks like we should be covered for a while. Just gonna take sometime before they start coming to TN....

Attachments

• Colquitts.jpg
    Colquitts.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: 10 people
I must say that Darr has improved from last season but he isn't consisent. I know that bUTch didn't trust him enough to punt last season and had Palardy do dual duties.

So, either bUTch has no choice but to start him OR bUTch has seen improvement from last season.

I must say that Darr has improved from last season but he isn't consisent. I know that bUTch didn't trust him enough to punt last season and had Palardy do dual duties.

So, either bUTch has no choice but to start him OR bUTch has seen improvement from last season.
He did improve in practice and early in the first game, but he has lost it again.

Kentucky has a pretty good punter. He is from Tennessee. Franklin I think. Wish he didn't get away.

Plenty of guys in JC that punt much better than Darr. I can't figure out why we did't make a move after last season?

Bxh-mXZIAAAInLo.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Can they EE next year and play OL? I know they're about 5 years old but they'd be a massive improvement to this years. :)

VN Store

Back