Here's to Dooley for not signing one single O-linemen in 2012

Clockwork Orange

Derek-Dooley.jpg

Thank you Dooley.

Hope you have fun in Dallas this year.

Reactions: 9 people
Get over it! :horse::horse::horse:

Seriously though, you're right. But......

We got doolied!

Last edited:
Although it was definitely idiotic, I can't imagine being much better off with one more year of Dooley recruits on the O-line.

Reactions: 2 people
No. He won't. Loser + $$$ = Loser

Wrong.

Loser + $$$= rich loser

In all honesty, it really wasn't Dooleys fault. He got hired for a job he wasn't ready for. I don't blame him for taking it, I blame Hammy for offering it to him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
I remember being at the signing day dinner tbe year he didn't recruit any O-linemen. I thought to myself, wtf is this eff-er thinking? Now we're still paying for Dooley's ineptitude.

Reactions: 4 people
Wrong.

Loser + $$$= rich loser

In all honesty, it really wasn't Dooleys fault. He got hired for a job he wasn't ready for. I don't blame him for taking it, I blame Hammy for offering it to him.

It was completely Dooley's fault. He's an accomplished loser. He had complete control.

Saying, "He wasn't ready for the job" is implying that he could be ready for it with more experience. Not true. He's incompetent. He will only become more incompetent.

Reactions: 1 person
No doubt it is time to move on....the problem is that we're still paying the price.....with both bad contracts and poor recruiting classes.

Yeah but nothing can be done about it now. Plus most of the people on here whining about him now were defending him while he was here. We have to stop looking back and look forward Jones appears to have us headed in the right direction lets all focus on that.

You judge for yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rajon Neal, J. Hunter, D. Rogers, M. Rivera, M. Palardy, Tiny, Croom, McCullers, PIG, L. McNeill, O'Brien, C.P., James, Fulton, Stone, Pair, Byron Moore, G. Orta, Justin King, Corey Miller, John Brown, Jacuez Smith, Q. Watson, Edric Loften, Dave Clark, Izia Lanier, Cam Clear, Marcus Jackson, Matt Milton, Ted Meline, Simms, Nash Nance, Channing Fugate, Marquez Dixon, J. Propst, D. Sapp, Daniel Gray, Cody BLanc, Alden Hill, Nathan Peterman, Justin Meredith, Sentimore, Tino Thomas, Deion Bonner, D. Bourque, Drae Browles, George Bullock & the wide receiver from Michigan who left to play at Michigan State.

He also recruited Sal Sunseri!!!!!!!!!!!!

No fan base obsesses over past bad coaches like we do, past time to move on

Plenty do, have you ever talked to a Texas A&M fan about their past coaches? They'll mention Fran immediately. I go to a place where people who are fans from basically every FBS team in the country go to talk. Those A&M fans complain more about Fran than any other team does about past coaches, especially us and Dooley.

Yeah but nothing can be done about it now. Plus most of the people on here whining about him now were defending him while he was here. We have to stop looking back and look forward Jones appears to have us headed in the right direction lets all focus on that.

I agree with you. Butch does have us going in the right direction. But I hope fans realize the hole Dooley dug for us and how long it will take Butch & Company to bring us out of it. Good things are to come to our program in due time.

Did anyone want to come here after losing to UK and all of our assistant coaches leaving? (I do have the right year, correct?)

I agree with you. Butch does have us going in the right direction. But I hope fans realize the hole Dooley dug for us and how long it will take Butch & Company to bring us out of it. Good things are to come to our program in due time.

The hole was being dug way before Dooley got here

VN Store

Back