Worley is aka Clint Eastwood

mreorange

Justin Worley played with poise,character ,and played IMO
Better than any QB we have ever had.
With that kind of punishment he led this team into down the field enough to win the game.
Sure we messed it up but we knocked on the door!
I have never felt better about a loss!

Reactions: 5 people
With that kind of punishment he led this team into down the field enough to win the game.

Agree, he's way better than that Manning dude....:ermm:

Why do I feel this guy is trolling?

Worley is King Kong compared to Tee Martin, Casey Clausen, or Manning.

He took a beating at OU and lived to tell about it, sounds like Heisman material to me.

Reactions: 1 person

What??
He did take a lot of punishment, but come on. He had multiple opportunities to tuck the ball and run instead of taking sack after sack, multiple bad throws and....... I admit I was not on the field but that's what it looked like 12k miles away.

Ok maybe I fell for it.. this guy has to be joking or trolling.

What??
He did take a lot of punishment, but come on. He had multiple opportunities to tuck the ball and run instead of taking sack after sack, multiple bad throws and....... I admit I was not on the field but that's what it looked like 12k miles away.

Ok maybe I fell for it.. this guy has to be joking or trolling.

I'm a huge Manning fan,but you put pressure like that on him and he tosses multiple interceptions! Worleys decision making was off the charts

worley should have scored the play before the pick 6 but he is just not fast enough and did not sprint to the corner

I'm a huge Manning fan,but you put pressure like that on him and he tosses multiple interceptions! Worleys decision making was off the charts

OK....I'll buy it!

What your drinking that is!

on a side note.....I am extremely proud of JW and our team. it is what it is right now.

Reactions: 2 people
It is what it is. Worley is our best QB and fought hard last night under relentless pressure. Could you have done a better job???? We all know the answer to that. Criticism is not what team 118 needs right now. He tried really hard, but had no time, most of the time, to make the plays called by the OC.

I really did feel bad for the guy. He just couldn't catch a beak. Took some nasty hits but would always come back fighting and make plays. Hate that he through the pick six in the end zone but he'll learn. he had several passes right on the money that were dropped

No OL, freshman rb, freshman te, throwing to freshmen and sophs and missing 2 of his top targets for getting rid of the ball, on the road at Oklahoma and one of the best defenses in the country for a potential national champ for a coach who has been there 16 years.

Let that sink in.

Agree, he's way better than that Manning dude....:ermm:

Anyone that puts this lose on Worley is delusional.
Mr Worley showed he is a VFL with the abuse he took last night from the Sooners. He stayed in there and continued doing his job. He is the leader of our offense , proved that last night.

The Sooner Defense ran over our offense as bad if not worse than the Nebraska Cornhuskers did in the 1997 Orange Bowl with about the same results it was 42 -17 That Manning dude you are talking about was the starting qb .

The bright side to the beating we took at the Orange Bowl was the next season we were the BCS National Champions.

No OL, freshman rb, freshman te, throwing to freshmen and sophs and missing 2 of his top targets for getting rid of the ball, on the road at Oklahoma and one of the best defenses in the country for a potential national champ for a coach who has been there 16 years.

Let that sink in.

Exactly! He done one heck of a job

VN Store

Back