Congrats to the Defense once again!

Coug

I wouldn't be surprised if our defense is ranked number one at the end of this season. That is some amazing defense! I can't count how many times we stopped them on 3rd down. Keep it up seriously, I'm loving the defense guys!

I'm calling out no. 55 Coleman Thomas on the offense. Why doesn't he just step aside and let the defense slam directly into Worley?! Step it up man and give your QB some time to throw, act like you care! I don't know how many times I had to watch him barely touch a defensive lineman, only to then let him go and slam into Worley. The whole line needs some work but he stood out specifically. I can't possibly be the only one who saw that ALL NIGHT!

Probably the best offense we face the rest of the year. (Bama a suspect 2nd)

I wouldn't be surprised if our defense is ranked number one at the end of this season. That is some amazing defense! I can't count how many times we stopped them on 3rd down. Keep it up seriously, I'm loving the defense guys!

I'm calling out no. 55 Coleman Thomas on the offense. Why doesn't he just step aside and let the defense slam directly into Worley?! Step it up man and give your QB some time to throw, act like you care! I don't know how many times I had to watch him barely touch a defensive lineman, only to then let him go and slam into Worley. The whole line needs some work but he stood out specifically. I can't possibly be the only one who saw that ALL NIGHT!

id be surprised if we were #1.

maybe because hes an 18 year old child playing against a man who will be in the NFL next year.

i thought we played our ass off and we just didnt get the breaks that we needed to make it a game. im happy with how we played though.

Reactions: 3 people
There were several plays tonight that would have been touchdowns last year. I love the look and speed of this defense.

Reactions: 2 people
id be surprised if we were #1.

maybe because hes an 18 year old child playing against a man who will be in the NFL next year.

i thought we played our ass off and we just didnt get the breaks that we needed to make it a game. im happy with how we played though.

You mean like all the other guys on our offense? He needs to step it up majorly. He easily could have bought Worley some more time if he wanted to.

Reactions: 1 person
I called Thomas out in another thread... But remember, like others have said, he's an 18yo freshman... And he's playing the game, not us internet warriors... Learning sucks, but he hopefully will learn much from tonight.

Reactions: 2 people
I called Thomas out in another thread... But remember, like others have said, he's an 18yo freshman... And he's playing the game, not us internet warriors... Learning sucks, but he hopefully will learn much from tonight.

Glad I wasn't the only one that saw that nonsense.

9 times. OU was 3-12 on 3rd downs.

Thanks!
:good!:

They will have a new young center next year and KM will be lining up over him many times.. Paybacks are hell

9 times. OU was 3-12 on 3rd downs.

WOW, is that for real? If it is that is a pretty good job on the defense's part. Seeing how they were on the field for a large portion of the game. How many 3 and outs???

And against a guy going to the league next season, make that several guys

Nice job calling out an 18 year old. My 16 year old is struggling a little bit in his Algebra 2 class. Wanna call him out too?

Most if not all of OU's D-line will be playing on Sundays!

This is probably the best D we will face this year!!

OU offense is over rated. OU reminds me of a Richt offense.

OU defense will be exposed as well.

Our defense would have been even more impressive if half the holding calls had been made.

No question. Also, just want to emphasize how well conditioned our D was. With TOP being what it was, and with how OU was heavier than us on all fronts, I thought that by the 4th quarter we'd be too worn down to stop them from picking up at least 5 ypc. Not the case at all. This team can not only play for the full 60 minutes--they can take a beating, and not let it wear them down. If that's how they're able to play when they're tired, imagine what they'll look like if we actually WIN the TOP game...

No question. Also, just want to emphasize how well conditioned our D was. With TOP being what it was, and with how OU was heavier than us on all fronts, I thought that by the 4th quarter we'd be too worn down to stop them from picking up at least 5 ypc. Not the case at all. This team can not only play for the full 60 minutes--they can take a beating, and not let it wear them down. If that's how they're able to play when they're tired, imagine what they'll look like if we actually WIN the TOP game...

TOP? Time of play?

VN Store

Back