Serious Question Here Guys

CamVol8

How are our Vols supposed to finally beat Florida this year like many have been saying including myself that this is the year we beat them. Not even just Florida...how are we supposed to win an SEC game with Justin Worley making all these dumb decisions? I love my Vols and will always root for them until the end but I think it would be a miracle if we went 6-6 this year. The future is definitely bright but I don't see Worley leading us to a bowl the way the offense is going.

Reactions: 5 people
How are our Vols supposed to finally beat Florida this year like many have been saying including myself that this is the year we beat them. Not even just Florida...how are we supposed to win an SEC game with Justin Worley making all these dumb decisions? I love my Vols and will always root for them until the end but I think it would be a miracle if we went 6-6 this year. The future is definitely bright but I don't see Worley leading us to a bowl the way the offense is going.

I remember my first time watching football. Blaming it on Worley? lol :lolabove:

Reactions: 81 people

Well give him time to make better choices. OLine play is horrible.

Reactions: 5 people
You watching any of the cuf game right now. They may have a new coach by Monday.

Are you freakin serious? :eek:lol:

Reactions: 22 people
The O line is terrible but hopefully games like these make them grow, learn, & improve. We see the heart & playmaking ability everywhere else.

Reactions: 1 person
Worley played his heart out! He is the leader of this offense and it shows. Oline is very very bad but hope we found something in run game to carry over

Reactions: 19 people
Still a real solid shot of 6-6 if we can get that o line to solidify. Mizzou, Florida and Ole miss are winnable games being as late as they are. Gives our guys time to find a style that works and produce a line that can get us to a bowl game. Thats the goal this season, we can be world beaters next year

Defense. Our 3rd down defense is ridiculous. Yea they've given up some yards and big plays but they've been on the field most of the game. With a couple plays that shoulda have been made or never attempted we would be in this game easily even with all the mistakes and bad decisions.

Spot on observation.
As well as the Oline played tonight, Worley should have lit that Sooner secondary up.
Any more genius observations to offer us, Einstein?

Reactions: 17 people

If you think Worley is the problem then you should start watching soccer or something because you don't know jack about football.

Reactions: 11 people

VN Store

Back