OU disrespectful by not putting in their 2nd string

utkCREW

Exactly the title.

It is a common sign of respect when it is clear you've won a ballgame to put your 2nd string in...not only is it considerate, but it keeps your players from getting hurt and keeps their legs ready for next weekend.

Classless Stoops.

Reactions: 2 people
Exactly the title.

It is a common sign of respect when it is clear you've won a ballgame to put your 2nd string in...not only is it considerate, but it keeps your players from getting hurt and keeps their legs ready for next weekend.

Classless Stoops.

You're the weakest of weak and softest of soft.

Reactions: 31 people
Personally, I'd like to never see opposing teams put in 2nd strings. We're Tennessee. The real disrespect is putting in backups be our starters.

Reactions: 16 people
No

I believe in beating the crap out of your opponent because its all about style points to make the playoffs

This isnt tee ball where everyone gets a trophy

Reactions: 14 people
Exactly the title.

Classless Stoops.

Oh my god.

Reactions: 7 people
Pat did it. Fulmer did it.

Its a sign of respect and good sportsmanship.

Exactly the title.

Classless Stoops.

Let's take it out on his baby bro at Ky....

I am a firm believer that if the team losing has not subbed, then the team winning shouldn't either. First you tap out then I sub out.

Reactions: 11 people
I respect coaches that play will play 60 minutes of football. If they want to leave starters in that fine.

That said as much trash as stoops has talked about the sec he wants this to be as ugly as possible. Shouldn't be surprised.

The real disrespect is the fact that we can't compete at an acceptable level. Yet. We 're getting there, but this has been frustrating tonight. As much as I love Worley, he has not made the plays tonight. Admittedly, the OU defensive pressure has been largely to blame for that, but I'm still losing my mind over that 100+ yard pick-6 he threw when we still had a chance to make this interesting.

Oh, well. I have seen a lot of good tonight also. I 'm just sick of having to watch these big games expecting a beating. It's like a nightmare that won't end.

Reactions: 1 person
Exactly the title.

Classless Stoops.

Are you a girlie man?

Sorry...but the game was closer than what it seemed. Before the goal line interception, if UT would have scored it would have been a 10 point game with over 10 min to play. I doubt anyone would have felt overly confident with things at that point. Clutching for straws...

Reactions: 1 person
Not like oklahoma even did anything with it. Pretty underwhelming display in the 2nd half, especially the 4th quarter.

VN Store

Back