Impressed with Worley

vols1215

If we can keep him healthy I think we'll be in a bowl game. Totally different QB than last year. Only played a quarter and he's taken a beating, but is showing some poise and putting the ball on the money.

Reactions: 18 people
Yeah we better not see any morons on here dogging him tonight. He is giving his all tonight for UT. This kid bleeds orange. I doubt anyone on this board would be willing to sit in there play after play and take the beating he is and get right back up ready to lead these young guys down the field.

Reactions: 7 people
Let's see what we can do with decent field position for once!!

That stadium is suddenly very quiet.

Reactions: 2 people
Pisses me off that he should be a redshirt Jr. Remember when Dooley refused to play Sims? Think about 2015 with him back!

Reactions: 3 people
A lot of people owe Worley AND Josh Smith a hallmark card in the mail.

As of now JW is 4/6 on 3rd down and JS is having a hellava game/season.

Worley is playing great! I hope he stays healthy after this beating. He is taking. You can tell the guys are trying!

The only knock on him tonight is that he is holding the ball too long. He knows he has young guys blocking the best in the nation. He has a 3 count to get rid of it at most. Other than that, he is doing way better than he did last year. We have dropped some very good passes.

This.... Oh and also where's this Coleman guy the coaches were gushing about in the spring?

He's a freakin true freshman making his first start at the #3 team in the country vs one if the top OLBs in the country. And he's getting no help, which any tackle would need in that situation. We need to chip the guy with a TE or with the RBs IMO.

Dont understand this oline problem i understand young but it's the same thing they've been doing since peewee football puts your hands on him and "PUSH"!!!

VN Store

Back