Great day for football!

AdoptedVOL

I know the line is heavy against the VOLS - I don't gamble and I don't care what Vegas has to say. The VOLS will be Hurd over Vegas tonight and take a fast Lane to a huge win!

This team is a mixture of youth and veterans who are ready to storm into Norman and steal a win. The defense, led by Johnson and Maggitt, are going to lead the way and the offense will find a way to put points on the board.

Butch has a game plan that will take away OKs defensive advantage over the young VOL OL (that will step up today). Butch will use a combination of short passes and running attack to beat down a blitzing OK defensive attack. Worley is ready to place his name into VOL history. North will be doubled all night opening up other opportunities. Wolf will have a huge game and North will still get one deep for 6.

No VOL Nation, I'm not dreaming. This is how I see this game playing out.

VOLS: 17 OK: 10

GBO!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
I know the line is heavy against the VOLS - I don't gamble and I don't care what Vegas has to say. The VOLS will be Hurd over Vegas tonight and take a fast Lane to a huge win!

This team is a mixture of youth and veterans who are ready to storm into Norman and steal a win. The defense, led by Johnson and Maggitt, are going to lead the way and the offense will find a way to put point on the board.

Butch has a game plan that will take away Os defensive advantage over the young VOL OL (that will step up today). Butch will use a combination of short passes and running attack to beat down a blitzing O defensive attack. Worley is ready to place him name into VOL history. North will be doubled all night opening up other opportunities. Wolf will have a huge game and North will still get one deep for 6.

GBO!!!!!

You ate some Wheaties this morning! GBO

Reactions: 1 person
Good post OP!!...I know a lot of vol fans been sweatin this game all week but I been really lookin forward to it and I am so hyped for this game!!!...If we pull off the upset then our VOLS will make a statement to the world tonight...and it will be heard loud n clear...WE ARE BACK!!!!! GBO!!!!

The stage is set. A win tonight shows the whole world the Vols are back. I will be proud of my Vols regardless.

GBO!

Dear God,
I know that you are wearing your Vols jersey today (probably #16). You may like to let the teams play the game out without intervening much but if you could send an angel down to watch out for Coach Stoops, that would be great. We don't want him to have a heart attack when we win.

Amen

Reactions: 1 person
If the game is at all close tonight, it will be a huge feather in the cap of Coach Jones. At the end of the year, I want him to look like an Ostrich is sitting on his head.

This team is a mixture of youth and veterans who are ready to storm into Norman and steal a win. The defense, led by Johnson and Maggitt, are going to lead the way and the offense will find a way to put points on the board.

Butch has a game plan that will take away OKs defensive advantage over the young VOL OL (that will step up today). Butch will use a combination of short passes and running attack to beat down a blitzing OK defensive attack. Worley is ready to place his name into VOL history. North will be doubled all night opening up other opportunities. Wolf will have a huge game and North will still get one deep for 6.

GBO!!!!!

That's how Peyton handles a sack attack . :yes:

We give up 19 to Arkansas State, but only 10 to Oklahoma? I really doubt that. If we win it will be because we scored a lot of points some how. (fumbles and other mistakes from Oklahoma)

I don't expect to win but do expect for us to compete. I want to show the world we are physical and get our punches in. F stoops and Ok. Who cares about the score? Just go in punching and see what happens

We give up 19 to Arkansas State, but only 10 to Oklahoma? I really doubt that. If we win it will be because we scored a lot of points some how. (fumbles and other mistakes from Oklahoma)

You have this hard time understanding that sometimes an anomaly can happen. You also have a hard time understand Arkansas State IS a good team now. They're not great, but they're good. They will win 7-9 games this year and head to another bowl game. So yes, it could be that UT's defense just clicks and they hold the Sooners to 10 points. I understand being realistic, but sometimes the realisticness turns into being a douchebag. You're bordering that right now.

You have this hard time understanding that sometimes an anomaly can happen. You also have a hard time understand Arkansas State IS a good team now. They're not great, but they're good. They will win 7-9 games this year and head to another bowl game. So yes, it could be that UT's defense just clicks and they hold the Sooners to 10 points. I understand being realistic, but sometimes the realisticness turns into being a douchebag. You're bordering that right now.

He also failed to mention we only have up 7 to Utah state, who many thought would give us a game, if not beat us. It all depends on the day.

I may watch the ASU vs Miami game that may give us a better barometer of how good ASU is. If they travel to Miami and beat them that will give me some hope. They're QB will be hard for Miami to contain. GO VOLS

Just checking in after some lawn work this morning and happy to see that not only have I not been laughed off VolNation but there are some like-minded fans out there. Now, for some fried green tomatoes and a beer. GBO!

I would really love a victory to give our team a big push... Unlikely.
As long as I see this young team showing some grit and fighting to the end and representing UT, I am going to be proud.
I expect great things of this program in the future...would love to see a glimpse tonight.

VN Store

Back