Freak's Friday Night Before Gameday (Admittedly off topic) Thread

Notorious B.E.N

Vols & Braves
Lab Rat
Let's get this party started without Freak.

Who's going to the game tomorrow?
What're everyone else's plans?
What other games are yall excited to see tomorrow?
We gon' whip dey ass or nah?

Go Vols!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
Let's get this party started without Freak.

Who's going to the game tomorrow?
What're everyone else's plans?
What other games are yall excited to see tomorrow?
We gon' whip dey ass or nah?

Go Vols!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This works for me. :)

You guys don't need me to start it, as long as it gets started. I'm headed out for a bit but will check back in. Don't disappoint. :)

Reactions: 7 people
I can hear the drums and PA from Hillsboro HS. It's just now dipped below 70 degrees outside and the sun is setting. May go stoke the firepit, pour a few fingers of brown liquor over ice and enjoy the sounds of the season.

Reactions: 4 people
OK, call me crazy but we're going to WIN on a last second FG from 48 yards out.

Norman will have minor flooding from all the crying of sooners fans as they see their National Championship hopes leave on the backs of the Big Orange Vols.

My Orange koolaid and Big Orange shades will stay on until it's over, thank you.

#RiseToTheTop...VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 9 people
OK, call me crazy but we're going to WIN on a last second FG from 48 yards out.

Norman will have minor flooding from all the crying of sooners fans as they see their National Championship hopes leave on the backs of the Big Orange Vols.

My Orange koolaid and Big Orange shades will stay on until it's over, thank you.

#RiseToTheTop...VFL...GBO!!!

There we go, that's how it's done.

Before I go, I want to be sure any of you who have had dreams about us winning, share them. If there are enough of them, it could be a sign. :)

Reactions: 1 person
Before I go, I want to be sure any of you who have had dreams about us winning, share them. If there are enough of them, it could be a sign. :)

I had dreams of scoring. There wasn't a football game, but there was a squad of cheerleaders.

Reactions: 10 people
Going...already here!

Tailgating...cooking beer brats and handing out moonshine Jell-O shots to first 50 patrons

Knob Creek Rye and Bud Light to finish off remaining brain cells until I enter stadium and park smack dab in OU fan hell!

If I don't post again after tomorrow night, I remembered that Adrian Peterson joke.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back