SEC Network hates us

1972 Grad

Booger McFarland of the SEC Network just said that Tennessee is the 10th or 11th best team in the SEC, going against the best team in the Big 12, and it would be interesting to see how the bottom teams stack up against the top of the Big 12.

Reactions: 1 person
Is there a valid reason why we should care what a guy named "Booger" says about our Vols?

Reactions: 29 people
and why would we listen to a grown man who enjoys being known as 'booger'. Think he has that on a business card? lol

Reactions: 2 people
Booger McFarland of the SEC Network just said that Tennessee is the 10th or 11th best team in the SEC, going against the best team in the Big 12, and it would be interesting to see how the bottom teams stack up against the top of the Big 12.

Here's their agenda...

We downplay UT as a bottom SEC team so their explanations after the game can be the following:

* UT wins and they talk about how the Big 12 is not even close to the SEC.
* UT plays a close game so they can say Oklahoma would struggle in the SEC.
* UT gets blown out but they are at the bottom of the SEC there is no harm to the SEC.

Agenda=SEC. This is a best case scenario matchup for the SEC in my opinion. That being said, they will be slobbering all over us if we pull the upset.

GBO!

Reactions: 13 people
Surprisingly Greg McElroy seems to be the one that talks best about us.

Yeah, I noticed he hardly ever picks Bama, so probably trying to establish his reputation of being neutral. So, he praises us and picks Auburn over Bama kind of stuff. Either way, we'll take it.

Reactions: 1 person
falling-asleep-on-subway-o.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Preseason he thought we would go into this game 1-1. Let's make Booger eat his.... Words again
We have a chance to reach bowl eligibility but i don't think UF and SC are anywhere near as bad as some people hope they are. We will know a lot more Sunday morning.

I'm very disappointed in the SEC Network for some reason. I guess I find it boring w/their lame shows. What is it with 4 hours of radio talk w/Finebaum on TV? I stopped watching the SEC Network after it's first hour or so on the air. I wait until the live games come on TV because I don't sit around waiting on them to say something good or bad about Tennessee Football. I do the same w/ESPN's College Game Day. I don't watch it because I find it very boring & a waste of time.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back