1/3 of Team Has Never Flown On Airplane. Really?

Volleycat

CBJ said in press conference this week that a third of the travel team has never flown on a plane before. I can't believe that. How did they travel for their official visits? CBJ says he doesn't want the youth of the team to be an excuse, but he keeps talking about it, and exaggerating it. The number of freshmen in the 2 deep is exaggerated. It's all a clever ploy to keep the fan base patient. I would just like to read about something else for a change.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
This is one of those things that is hard for me to believe and I wouldn't be surprised if Butch is playing it up a little to lower expectations even more.

You're telling me with all the official visits these kids take they've never been on a plane? Just hard to believe.

CBJ said in press conference this week that a third of the travel team has never flown on a plane before. I can't believe that. How did they travel for their official visits? CBJ says he doesn't want the youth of the team to be an excuse, but he keeps talking about it, and exaggerating it. The number of freshmen in the 2 deep is exaggerated. It's all a clever ploy to keep the fan base patient. I would just like to read about something else for a change.

Seriously?? I'll bet the first road trip as a freshman has been the first plane flight for the majority of the kids that have ever come through the program.

I don't see what the problem is with being honest. It's not an excuse. It's a fact. To think it's a "clever ploy" is comical.

Reactions: 21 people

:crazy:

A lot of people use this modern invention called a car to make their trips. I know a lot of people who haven't flown

Reactions: 12 people
Most of our guys are from TN, Ga, Al, Carolinas, Va..

Most kids were close enough to ride in a car.

Reactions: 4 people

You allege CBJ is "exaggerating" in statements about the freshman with absolutely nothing to back it up! Then you pretend to analyze why he is allegedly "exaggerating" statements about freshman.

I think you are exaggerating your baseless statements and you are either a negavol or a troll. Maybe a not so clever way to act as a Vol fan and actually support those turkeys to the North? Useless thread!
:loco:

Reactions: 8 people
This just in!!!!!!! Apparently for you to win football games, you must have at least at some point flown in an airplane.

VN Store

Back