I believe!

volnal

Call me a Kool-Aid par taker but I think our team is going to make us proud.

I trust in this staff that they will have this team ready to play as well as the players being tired of being labeled a low tier
SEC team. These young men know what's on the line here so let's get behind them and let them know we believe.

I'm in!

Please feel free to flame away.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I am as big a Vol fan as anyone. Also, I was born at night, but not last night. My realistic expectation is:
55 % chance our Vols get man-handled
30 % chance our Vols have a "respectable loss"
10 % chance our Vols have a "near win"
5 % chance our Vols shock the football world...MY HOPE :)

Hey guys we aren't going to OU with a full Cupboard, thanks to past events. If our coaches and our players go there and leave it all on the field what more can we ask. Our time is coming for us to be a bully....GO VOLS!!!!

For a second I thought one of the Blue Collar Comedy guys had joined VN. I am disappoint.

I am as big a Vol fan as anyone. Also, I was born at night, but not last night. My realistic expectation is:
55 % chance our Vols get man-handled
30 % chance our Vols have a "respectable loss"
10 % chance our Vols have a "near win"
5 % chance our Vols shock the football world...MY HOPE :)

Pretty close to my thoughts:
60%
20%
10%
10%

I'm working Saturday night, so I have to drink the kool aid now, but count me in as a believer as well....GO BIG ORANGE!!!

I look forward to the day when our "moral victories" against top teams become "victories" against other top teams. It's coming.

I believe that our offensive line is going to exposed in this game. I think we will struggle to run it, and so Worley and the short passing game will have to be effective if we want to move the ball and give the defense some rest. I think our defense can and will be competitive if we can make first downs and have respectable time of possession. If our offense can't move the ball, the defense will eventually break down. I'm miffed at the staff for not making Croom a TE. We need to throw the ball to the TE to be competitive and make first downs. If Wolf can't play, our TE productivity will go way down and our offense likely will be too dependent on Pig and North, and too predictable. And even with Wolf we're talking a true freshman.

Reactions: 1 person
how can you be a vol fan if you do not stand behind them, I would call the people who say Tennessee will lose are those fans that like to jump on the band wagon when they are winning. GO BIG ORANGE

how can you be a vol fan if you do not stand behind them, I would call the people who say Tennessee will lose are those fans that like to jump on the band wagon when they are winning. GO BIG ORANGE

We are about to get an influx of "fans".

Attachments

• Candy fans.jpg
    Candy fans.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 2
i-want-to-believe-poster.jpg

I saw the thread title...optimism, booze, percentages, holy squirrels...I think this may be where I spend Saturday.

And quite frankly I think OU's speed, size, experience and home record will be no match for my ability to turn full beers into empty beers. I will drink us to victory come Saturday! I believe!!!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back