Butch Jones handshakes after games

Jasongivm6

Anyone else notice when Butch meets a coach after a game at midfield that they "chat" for a while instead of doing that "drive by nice game" bs?

Reactions: 2 people
Butch is such a nice guy spending a few extra precious moments at midfield. Butch is probably giving them the "brick by brick" theory..... :eek:

I've noticed this and I love it. It shows that he cares about congratulating them and cares about the coaches (especially the ones he beats) as people and he doesn't view that as a mere formality.

Reactions: 3 people
I hate to bring him up, but the way kiffin did Frank beamer after the peach bowl honestly made me ashamed.

Butch is such a nice guy spending a few extra precious moments at midfield. Butch is probably giving them the "brick by brick" theory..... :eek:

Well he could be like your coach and throw a temper tantrum every chance he gets. Your coach acts like a petulant child.

Reactions: 7 people
Butch shakes ands with stoops at the end of a huge upset on Saturday and says, "hey bobby, we just wrecked your wagon b****"

Reactions: 1 person
Butch is a classy guy, but I don't think anyone would want to get on his bad with the intensity he possesses. I'd say if anyone purposely ran up the score on his young squad (Bob Stoops?), they'd hear about it. Hope we don't get into that situation Saturday and keep it competitive for 60 minutes.

Would much rather have a classy Butch Jones repping UT than some snot nosed Spurrier or snitty little Saban type!

If OU gets the opportunity they will Put up Points ASAP ! That's who they are right now. Butch will shake hands, and tell his team to take it as a life lesson, it's our job to stop them. Nobody is going to take it easy on you after college in your future endeavors.

If Butch fakes out Kiffin with a handshake after the Bama game I will tattoo his face on my chest. Then again, I hope we're on the field and there is no handshaking.

I hate to bring him up, but the way kiffin did Frank beamer after the peach bowl honestly made me ashamed.

Ending a long long list of shameful actions from that year. Hamilton should have been fired on the spot for allowing that troll turn our program into a laughing stock. Should have went out and hired Pat Haden on the spot. I like that guys style.

VN Store

Back