Jox94.5 in Bham reading from Volnation

chuckb1448

Was on my way to work in Armpit America today and turned on the radio to Jox94.5 and they had a segment on which was poking fun of the fans concerning Big Games of the week.. naturally it was the Vols and the Gamechickens. They read word for word from the Letter to Dave thread... then was laughing asking how Jones had any affiliation with Michigan. As usual here... s.o.s.

Sicc em Smokey!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
I wonder if they will mention we found out that Saban and Kiffin have secret identities?

Gay Duo.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 14 people
Birmingham police love pulling over people from TN on 65 south heading to the beach doing 85 or 90 MPH...

Reactions: 2 people
I forgot to mention.. two of the three hosts have a wager.... one says Vols will cover the spread... the other said "no way"... then they bickered over it and now if the Vols win the "no way' guy has to buy a BLUETICK.

There's just no limit to the amount of stupid that exists in the state of Alabama.
Wonder how Harvey Updike is today? I bet the guy who put his junk on the LSU fan is having a good day today. Has the woman who shot her fellow partier after she wasn't upset enough that Auburn beat Alabama had her trial yet?

VN Store

Back