Please, for the love of god....

Doyle Hargraves

Trump's diaper is full again
Can we not have any "fahr Butch" posts Saturday night?
The likelihood of the good guys winning are slim at best. We are nowhere near where we need to be to compete at a high level at this point. I encourage everyone to focus on how far we have come from where we have been.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 35 people
You ask too much Doyle. There will be a thread started, or at least something very similar, before half time.

Reactions: 4 people
If we lose Saturday the only entity likely to not be crticized is Smokey... and maybe the cheerleaders.

Reactions: 1 person
The likelihood of the good guys winning are slim at best. We are nowhere near where we need to be to compete at a high level at this point. I encourage everyone to focus on how far we have come from where we have been.

Dangit , Doyle. You're trying to suck the fun out of the whole season. What's next, sanctions on, "I had a dream" posts?

Sorry it will be Butch or Worley. That the bottom feeders will jump on.

I'll drink to that.

Reactions: 2 people
OP, this is VolNation! That thread is a requirement. Although most of us, not all - and you know who you are, take it for what it's worth...mindless, p.o.'d, full tard banter.

Somebody should start a poll - who to fire if we get drubbed. The anger will need an outlet
HC - OC - DC - AD - fans - equipment mgr

Reactions: 2 people
First bad pass by Worley= Just like I thought Worley sucks and is not a SEC QB.

If we lose= we suck, have no shot at beating any ranked teams and get ready for a lot more disappointment

If we get blown out= The whole coaching staff needs to be fired. Gus Malzahan did it in one season so everyone else should be able to. Butch is a great recruiter but a terrible coach.

If we lose I expect the same ignorant comments that are usually made. People will overreact and think that this game is the ultimate measuring stick for where we are as a team. The negavols will be out in full force regardless of the outcome. If we win, the negavols will find something to complain about.

The reactions of VN after game day are usually enough to make a goat puke.

I'm curious who will be our "Boom" recruit if we lose. Seems like Butch had one ready for every loss last year. If we're gonna lose, might as well keep that trend going anyway.

Sorry it will be Butch or Worley. That the bottom feeders will jump on.

I'm convinced that Worley could finish 42 for 36 passing with 938 yards and 12 tds and if UT loses all that will be posted on here from a handful of guys will be about how awful he was last year.

Reactions: 3 people

Doyle, the sad thing is that all the keyboard knuckleheads that attack anyone who dares to speak common sense will be the first ones to start the "fahr Butch" threads. Good Post!:good!::good!:

The joy of this time of year is that we do not know how the vols will play. It's all guess work till Sunday. The kool aid still tastes great!

Last edited:
First bad pass by Worley= Just like I thought Worley sucks and is not a SEC QB.

If we lose= we suck, have no shot at beating any ranked teams and get ready for a lot more disappointment

If we get blown out= The whole coaching staff needs to be fired. Gus Malzahan did it in one season so everyone else should be able to. Butch is a great recruiter but a terrible coach.

If we lose I expect the same ignorant comments that are usually made. People will overreact and think that this game is the ultimate measuring stick for where we are as a team. The negavols will be out in full force regardless of the outcome. If we win, the negavols will find something to complain about.

The reactions of VN after game day are usually enough to make a goat puke.

I sincerely doubt that goats puke after reading VN.

If so, I would like to see the empirical data to back it up.

I'm convinced that Worley could finish 42 for 36 passing with 938 yards and 12 tds and if UT loses all that will be posted on here from a handful of guys will be about how awful he was last year.
If he completes 42 passes and only throws it 36 times I'm looking for divine intervention.

VN Store

Back