I need my Talent Analysis Sooner thread...

Sgt_Nick_Fury

Danneskjöld's love child.
2for2vol....I have GOT to see your mathematics on this game. I been looking forward to it.

I'm not your guy, but...

OU's offensive line goes:

LT: 336
LG: 339
C: 286
RG: 339
RT: 329

UT's defensive line goes:

DE: 253
DT: 284
DT: 286
DE: 267

That size discrepancy will be interesting to watch. Hope the corners hold up. We'll almost have to load the box to stop the run.

I'm not your guy, but...

That size discrepancy will be interesting to watch. Hope the corners hold up. We'll almost have to load the box to stop the run.
They are huge.Plus I think 3 of them are RsSrs.Not good for us.

Havent seen OU play this year: how mobile is their oline? Hopefully they're just big and slow and we can get to the qb

I'm not your guy, but...

^Too Tall! :)

Regardless of size I think the vols will channel their innate "wagon wrecking" ability. This will lead is to victory on Saturday.

see for yourself

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtcSEztAM2I[/youtube]

If you want to see what has many fans worried just skip to the 34 minute mark. Blowd Up. Thank goodness Hurd has looked good in blocking. We'll need it.

I don't know if a Talent analysis is a good way to judge this game. Its more of experienced versus unexperienced. The talent gap between the two teams is not as big as some would lead you to believe.

Also I am pretty sure none of their starting offensive lineman have faced anyone this year who could even hope of getting past them lol

I don't know if a Talent analysis is a good way to judge this game. Its more of experienced versus unexperienced. The talent gap between the two teams is not as big as some would lead you to believe.

Also I am pretty sure none of their starting offensive lineman have faced anyone this year who could even hope of getting past them lol

Also doesn't address the fact that nearly half the team is traveling for the first time. Lol.

True we are a young team. Then again the majority of them haven't had to endure the last few years of indignities.

I don't care if it is a good measure really, I just want to look at numbers vs results to get an idea how these things in fact do stack up vs experience.....

They are huge.Plus I think 3 of them are RsSrs.Not good for us.

IIRC, our oline outweighed the Oregon dline by quite a bit. The extra lbs. didn't seem to help us too much. Their experience is what concerns me.

My Lord Tulsa looked terrible. Anyone who doesn't think Ark St or USU wouldn't beat them 30-7 or worse is blind.

Of course that doesn't mean anything concerning our game against OU. But Tulsa's D line looked more like Austin Pee's and nothing like what we faced last week.

I don't care if it is a good measure really, I just want to look at numbers vs results to get an idea how these things in fact do stack up vs experience.....

It's out there. Your there's asking for one has twice as many comments as the thread itself. My stock must be down this week

VN Store

Back