To our rival school posters here...

C-town Vol

Will you be pulling for the SEC/Tennessee this Saturday night due to all of Stoops' SEC talk?

Yes, but has nothing to do with Stoops

Not gonna lie....if Sooners were playing Florida I would root for OU......I usually root for SEC out of confernce, but for Florida...nevah!No offense 99gator you seem alright and all, but I fing hate your people.

Reactions: 6 people
I used to follow OU a lot closer than I do now. But I'll be cheering the vols on against the spooners come game day. Can't really say why, most of my immediate family will be for Oklahoma because of some roots we have there.

Reactions: 2 people
I have rooted for Georgia a few times... they seem to hate us, but I never gave two fooks about them back in the day.....I guess I am still living in Gaw-ga is usually our biatchians days.

Reactions: 1 person
Not gonna lie....if Sooners were playing Florida I would root for OU......I usually root for SEC out of confernce, but for Florida...nevah!No offense 99gator you seem alright and all, but I fing hate your people.

What about when Florida plays Alabama?

Reactions: 7 people
I never root for Bama, Florida, Georgia, Vandy etc....

When they're playing out of conference I do. Pretty much every time. There are some exceptions, for instance I was glad to see Vandy get put in check by Temple, but only because I've been waiting for them to get brought back to reality and back to their place in the college football world.

99.9% of the time I'm cheering for the conference, especially in the big spotlight games.

I never really understood why other SEC-school fans would come post on VN. I guess nothing beats VolNation. Go Vols!

Reactions: 3 people
Any sec school playing ou is different these days.. Stoops has made it an SEC vs the world game Everytime he plays one of us.

I have rooted for Georgia a few times... they seem to hate us, but I never gave two fooks about them back in the day.....I guess I am still living in Gaw-ga is usually our biatchians days.

Uga is one of the SEC teams I hate the least for some reason. Probably THE least.

I never root for Bama, Florida, Georgia, Vandy etc....

I root for them, so when we beat them it ruins their entire season. If they suck and we beat them, they don't get to experience the agony of knowing that if only they beat UT they would've made the SEC championship game (South Carolina). I bath in other's misery. :)

Refuse to ever pull Vandy or Bama no mater who it's against. Florida I can if it's some major team outside the sec. Also my ex wife is a UGA fan so I'm adding them to the hate list.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 421
Reactions: 3 people
I always root for UGA, Bama, USC, LSU, FL, etc. when playing against non-conference foes. I hate the Gators and Bama, but I love SEC football and want the whole nation to realize that the SEC is hands down the best conference in the nation.

Cheering for another school out of conference pride is something that I elect not to do. I am a fan of ONE college football team, the Good Guys.

I'd rather cheer for UT and see them lose every game than cheer for any other SEC school to win a single out of conference game.

Of course, I'm also a Cubs fan so I may very well be a sociopath with masochistic tendencies.

VN Store

Back