It's gutt check time for Tennessee ... CBJ

anthony_mcgavin

CBJ NEEDS TO BRING ALL HIS KNOWLEDGE AS A COACH AND NOT JUST SHOW UP WITH JUST YOUR PLAN EVERY DAY PLAYBOOK... Bring the PLAYBOOK that will send stoops into retirement lets shock the world!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
I'm pretty lit and even I get a kick out of this thread. Although I definitely agree...

I will say this fame away if you must. If he calls the game like he did the Oregon game I'll be pissed. You have to take chances like we did vs. Georgia, or like Arky state did vs. us. I hope he at least try's to keep it interesting. I hope we don't have none of that 3 runs up the middle for little to no gain and then punt every time.

I will say this fame away if you must. If he calls the game like he did the Oregon game I'll be pissed. You have to take chances like we did vs. Georgia, or like Arky state did vs. us. I hope he at least try's to keep it interesting. I hope we don't have none of that 3 runs up the middle for little to no gain and then punt every time.

Add not going for it on 4th down at the 1 to that list.

Maybe we'll get lucky and stoops will take himself out

bob-stoops-falls-o.gif

Reactions: 1 person

fame away? Let's go Volnation celebrities! :rock:

I think this game will show how far away we really are at this time. It is a good early season test and honestly I just want to see the team play hard until the final whistle and let score be what it is.

VN has its share of armchair QBs who are always smarter than the coaching staff. Let's petition to get their brilliance on the sidelines for every game to help our incompetent coaches. :ermm:

VN Store

Back