Herbstreit and Fowler to Call TN at OK Game Saturday

govols105

Tennessee vs Oklahoma (8 p.m. – ABC)

Play-by-play: Chris Fowler

Color commentator: Kirk Herbstreit

Sideline reporter: Heather Cox

herby is ok, but i can't stand fowler.

Reactions: 7 people
Id rather have them then Gary "Tim Tebow" Danielson and Verne "what the hell am I talking about" Lundquist.

Reactions: 32 people
Vern is senile and Gary is over dramatic regarding the play of quarterbacks. Other than that I can't stand them.

Reactions: 7 people
Sounds like I'm gonna have to work up a big steamer for my buddy Fowler to reward him for what will undoubtedly be the most condescending play-by-play in history. I think I'll stop by Kroger and load up on milk and cheese tomorrow to fuel my lactose intolerance. Really give it that extra special zest to drive the point home.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 6 people
Regardless of the douchbag comments on here, ESPN/ABC is sending their #1 crew to this game. That's nothing to sneeze at.

Reactions: 5 people
Tennessee vs Oklahoma (8 p.m. – ABC)

Play-by-play: Chris Fowler

Color commentator: Kirk Herbstreit

Sideline reporter: Heather Cox

herby is ok, but i can't stand fowler.

well at least we have ok announcers for when this one gets ugly.lol

Regardless of the douchbag comments on here, ESPN/ABC is sending their #1 crew to this game. That's nothing to sneeze at.

That and they are promoting the hell out of the game. They have an awesome promo video that is airing all time for their "who's in" campaign

Reactions: 2 people
Sounds like I'm gonna have to work up a big steamer for my buddy Fowler to reward him for what will undoubtedly be the most condescending play-by-play in history. I think I'll stop by Kroger and load up on milk and cheese tomorrow to fuel my lactose intolerance. Really give it that extra special zest to drive the point home.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

wut? steamy? lactose? intolerance? fuel? zesty?...

I jus think yer a tryin to blow sumthin over on us ...

Reactions: 1 person
Are you going to be the first one to start a thread bashing and criticizing UT if we lose? My money says yes.

na it is what it is. we are not suppose to win and we won't. we will get beat by a better team it is just the way it is. last week gave me little hope of even a somewhat close game. worley isn't the answer at qb and a lot of other problems.

Guys. Both the Vols and Titans have their respective #1 broadcast crews this weekend. Our rise begins this weekend!

Please be true

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back