Y'all ready for our coming out party?

Any given Saturday! Trevor Knight is unproven & Worley has been playing lights out. So, I think which ever team gets better QB play will win the game.

Hey guys, Gator fan here so don't run me outta town just yet. I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys play this weekend. Though I think realistically neither team has been tested really. Utah State ended up being rather washed up with that quarterback not looking the same after last season. Still, I can't deny you guys look VERY impressive. I expect Butch to have the guys ready and come out with high energy. I see this one staying close till the end in a 35-27 type game. I will definitely be pulling for you guys, go Shock Norman!

Reactions: 15 people
I cant wait to hear all the buzz and see all the so called "experts" eating crow! CBJ will be fired up come saturday night. Vols leave Oklahoma wondering what just happened. Go big Orange !

Reactions: 2 people
I cant wait to hear all the buzz and see all the so called "experts" eating crow! CBJ will be fired up come saturday night. Vols leave Oklahoma wondering what just happened. Go big Orange !

Brother I love your enthusiasm, but you taking swipes at people for predicting a loss makes no sense. Anything can happen once the whistle blows but no logical reasoning can lead to being confident that we win this game. This happened with Oregon last year and these "experts" got ridiculed for predicting the thumping that was coming. Be optimistic. Its contagious, but don't talk down to fans who are just being logical. GBO

Reactions: 4 people
Hey guys, Gator fan here so don't run me outta town just yet. I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys play this weekend. Though I think realistically neither team has been tested really. Utah State ended up being rather washed up with that quarterback not looking the same after last season. Still, I can't deny you guys look VERY impressive. I expect Butch to have the guys ready and come out with high energy. I see this one staying close till the end in a 35-27 type game. I will definitely be pulling for you guys, go Shock Norman!

Thanks but I'll be rooting for Kentucky in the swamp sat, go blue!

As long as you don't come in here acting like a ***k, welcome to the board, and thanks for the kind words.

But, go Blue. :p

VN Store

Back