CBJ vs. Trooper Confrontation

snapcracklepop

I really would love to have been in Todd Kelly Jr.'s shoes and have heard the whole dialogue. However, I wasn't standing there so let's have a little fun and caption the picture.

Trooper: MY Daddy is tougher than your daddy! After all, he named me Trooper and he has a grandson named Blaise!!! He also taught me how to twist a towel around my head like a helicopter!

CBJ: My Daddy was a cop!! He would destroy your Daddy!! Cheater!!

Go Vols!!

Attachments

• 6akOE1h.jpg
    6akOE1h.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 4,048
Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
I was wondering when this photo would come up on VolNation. Anyone know what this was about?

This was on SECRANT. Don't know if true or not:

Trooper was acting like the idiot he is. He got in the face of multiple UT players when they came near the ASU sidelines after plays and was blatantly talking ****e to them. He is a towel waving bafoon that was too dirty for Auburn. Glad to see his career path take the hit it has.

Reactions: 12 people
Trooper is "washed up." He will go nowhere the rest of his coaching career. No one is going to want to hire that clown.

Reactions: 7 people
Not sure what Trooper said but Butch said something about shoving a brick up his a$$... TIFWIW... ;)

Reactions: 52 people
It was a totally harmless interaction.

Go watch the game replay. You can see them talk, one of them pat the other on the back, then go their separate ways.

Just weird timing from the camera.

Zero heat.

Reactions: 30 people
It was a totally harmless interaction.

Go watch the game replay. You can see them talk, one of them pat the other on the back, then go their separate ways.

Just weird timing from the camera.

Zero heat.

Probably true. . . but Trooper is still an assclown.

Reactions: 16 people
Butch probably told him what he thought of his team's tackling on some of his players like Wolfe!

Probably true. . . but Trooper is still an assclown.

Yes, Trooper does act childish and he does questionable things in recruiting circles BUT ya got to admit that he had RIggs & Houston both obtain 1,000 yards in the same season. Ya also got to admit that he had Meecham get over 1,300 receiving yards and a first round pick in the N.F.L.

As far as Gabe Wright is concerned, Yes, what Trooper did was classless BUT I had been telling you guys for months & months that Gabe's girlfriend and his mom wanted him to stay close to home and attend Auburn. I know GABE wanted to go to U.T. but the two women in his life didn't. It was going to be a close call as to where he went. I blame Gerald Jones for that incident also.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back