Oklahoma UPSET ALERT

VFLinFL

Tennessee In The 850
Former Alabama QB & now SEC Network Analyst Greg McElroy "I'm putting Oklahoma on UPSET ALERT. Tennessee is a team that believes & is better on defense. I haven't seen enough from Trevor Knight to believe he is the real deal."

Reactions: 44 people
Anything can happen in college football & I believe the University of Tennessee is capable of beating anyone on any given day in any sport. However, to be realistic I believe Oklahoma will be a monumental challenge & a great opportunity for our gridiron Vols to get better.

Reactions: 7 people
Not sure about a upset but I think it will be closer than most think. Plus its nice seeing ESPN give Worley some love.

Reactions: 4 people
Political-pictures-do-not-want-surprised-guy.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
I'm not calling upset, but I think we'll compete. If our defense plays with the passion they have it'll keep it close.

Reactions: 3 people
"I have a dream" oh wait that was not about football. OK I guess it is not all right to apply it to a Tennessee upset next week! "Just win baby" that sounds better and is more applicable!

Let's go UT!!!
:good!::clapping:: :rock::clapping:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
So in a matter of 7 days the Vols go from being on upset alert to triggering an upset alert... Being an analyst must be really hard...

Reactions: 14 people
How many upset alerts have ESPN ever "got right?" The answer is actually never. Sayng a team is on apart is like saying the team could lose…well theres always a chance a team could lose. That why they play the game. Its kind of as bull---- thing, and only serves to drive up for the game on their network. If the underdog doesn't come close they simply ignore they ever said anything and say of course such and such team won! They took care of business. Now if the underdog does put up a fight they can claim they were right to put such and such team on alert. There is zero accountability for sports analyst.

Plus I don't want anything ESPN is giving…cause its usually bad news for us. lol

Someone should have said rebutted...

"He sure looked like the real deal when Alabama was getting that ass waxed last season Greg"

Reactions: 10 people
I would like to see UT in the game to the end.

And I am thrilled we get a bye afterwards and before heading to Uga.

VN Store

Back