Talked to Coach Thigpen about Von/Ethan injuries

skasper06

For the privacy of all involved, I have edited this thread removing references and sources. Mods please delete thread. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: 33 people
Wouldn't surprise me if Von is not back til Ole Miss trip. Glad if Ethan is ok with as much action as he has seen if what OP says is true.

I think our best plan is to wait for "Vols' Calls" on Monday night. CBJ will offer something then and only after the doctors/trainers have examined them both. Right now - it seems there is a lot of conflicting info flying around.

OP - not dissing you at all. Thanks for the hope regarding both.

Reactions: 2 people
First I hear Eathan is the worst of the two now the other way around. Well if both are back by Florida I think that's a huge relief. Both looked pretty bad.

Reactions: 1 person
Von has been great but everybody around me at the game thought he should have scored on that long catch. Charge to the end zone do not cut it back...he has the speed.

josh smith has looked better thid year too.

Von has been great but everybody around me at the game thought he should have scored on that long catch. Charge to the end zone do not cut it back...he has the speed.

He hasn't been mentioned much around here but Smith really has played pretty well so far.

Reactions: 12 people

Pig slowed him up more than anything. He is a special player though

And yes, Josh Smith is one of our more talented WR's

finally someone with knowledge if its true. according to the doctors of volnation wolfe was having his leg amputated and pearson had turf toe.

Reactions: 8 people

Pig slowed him up more than anything. He is a special player

And yes, Josh Smith is one of our more talented WR's

Cue the Butch Jones winning with Dooleys recruits. LULZ

Both players are huge losses if they can't play against OU. However, I am more concerned about our O line than anything. Based on what I have seen from them the first 2 games, we'll be lucky to win 3 SEC games.

He hasn't been mentioned much around here but Smith really has played pretty well so far.

100% agree. I was skeptical because he was a tire fire as a freshman, but everything they said about him in the offseason looks to be true. He's been outstanding thus far.

VN Store

Back