2-0

dduncan4163

Have at it Hoss
We have a good QB in Worley.
We seem to have a very good Defense.
North is simply a Beast that catches everything within his reach.
Hurd runs with purpose and gets the tough yards.
We FINALLY have real speed all over the field.

We are 2-0 and even though we will take a lot of lumps this year we finally have many reasons to be excited for the future. We got Real talent again Nation.

No team will be able to Overlook us this year. We have many problems for sure but for the first time in many years we have more to be excited about than be concerned over.

Go Vols:rock:

Reactions: 19 people
We will go as far as Worley can take us. The screen game not being displayed today is why we didn't really open this game up further IMHO. It was almost like the staff was using the second half to work other facets of the offense in live time.

We will go as far as Worley can take us. The screen game not being displayed today is why we didn't really open this game up further IMHO. It was almost like the staff was using the second half to work other facets of the offense in live time.

You could tell that Butch was committed to getting the inside run game going in the second half.

Solid win. Take the W and move forward. Hope we have a good plan and play well next week.

Go big orange!

Reactions: 1 person

I think we go as far as our offensive line can take us. I'm not putting it all on Worley

I think we go as far as our offensive line can take us. I'm not putting it all on Worley

The Offensive Line will be the difference between a 5-7 and 7-5. If they protect Worley and can run block decent we will go bowling this year.

The Offensive Line will be the difference between a 5-7 and 7-5. If they protect Worley and can run block decent we will go bowling this year.

they have a long way to go,to be an upper tier SEC offensive line

but it will come with experience,just like it will for the Defnsive line

the lack of depth is a big concern for both lines,will be the problem

UT is still a couple of years away,to be dominate in the SEC,but as long as CBJ and company keep recruiting like they are,the future is very bright

Injury bug needs to stop. 3 starters in 2 weeks smells like GA or FL last yr

Slogans and salesmanship will pull us thru! No need to worry about injuries this year....CBJ gets it! and we have "3rd down for what" now.

(edit) please believe...I'm trying to stay positive. Not trying to be negative..bad day

I'm just glad we're 2-0 and that Wolf is going to be fine. Still waiting on Pearson. Hopefully we will get news on him.

We need 7 wins to guarantee a winning season. Don't need to go 6-6 and lose bowl game like in 2010 and end up 6-7.

Just want to GET to a bowl game first... and we are a third of the way there. 2 down 4 more to go. Butch says "when we go to a bowl game this year" so I trust him. Just gotta sit back and enjoy the season.

:good!:

We have a good QB in Worley.
We seem to have a very good Defense.
North is simply a Beast that catches everything within his reach.
Hurd runs with purpose and gets the tough yards.
We FINALLY have real speed all over the field.

We are 2-0 and even though we will take a lot of lumps this year we finally have many reasons to be excited for the future. We got Real talent again Nation.

No team will be able to Overlook us this year. We have many problems for sure but for the first time in many years we have more to be excited about than be concerned over.

Go Vols:rock:

1. Worley is a mediocre QB.
2. Our defense is good and will get better in the future, but it is going to take a few lumps this year due to youth.
3. North is a beast.
4. Hurd is a, potentially, very good RB, but I'm not sure they are calling the best plays for him. In fact, I'm still not sure what the hell Bajakian is doing after a year and two games of being here. I do know I am tired of the no-keep option we run.
5. The speed is refreshing and gives me real hope, i.e. not the manufactured nonsense peddled in the name of being "positive" or a "good fan".

2-0 is better than not being 2-0, but, right now, let's not blow smoke up our rear ends. This is a bare minimum, beating these teams. Not being 2-0 would signify some very serious problems, as opposed to this, where they are still just out there.

Reactions: 1 person
Tennessee is off to its fourth straight 2-0 start, though it has finished below .500 thus far in each year of that streak.

We also didn't run any jet sweeps that I am aware of.

VN Store

Back