Wolfe?

theres a rumor on twitter saying hes done for the year but who knows.

Pretty sure They were checking his acl on the field. Not that that means anything though. I'm sure they do that with all knee injuries.

Bodies are weird. A lot of guys can play four years and not have an injury. Other guys can't play a game or two without blowing out something. Frustrating.

They checked his knee on the sideline, and then whispered in his ear. He took his helmet off, put his head in his hands and was visibly upset...

Then all the teammates came over and told him to keep his head up

Reactions: 2 people
it looked to be a hit in his thigh area.. I am no expert but how do you get and ACL injury from that. Honestly I was guessing a huge ass frog! We can only hope!

They checked his knee on the sideline, and then whispered in his ear. He took his helmet off, put his head in his hands and was visibly upset...

:frown:

FAACCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!:mf_surrender::yikes:

If he is out for season because of that - these UT trainers need to start making players wear pants with the damn pads covering the knees

Reactions: 10 people
it looked to be a hit in his thigh area.. I am no expert but how do you get and ACL injury from that. Honestly I was guessing a huge ass frog! We can only hope!

He turned to run downfield and while his right knee was planted took a helmet right into it.

Wolf reached straight for his knee, and was calling for help as soon as it happened.

Sitting close to the bench and watching his body language and the teams, coaches, and trainers, he's done. The trainers even said to CBJ, "he's done"

He was hit on the side of his knee. Ligaments in the knee don't go that way. Probably snapped.

The medic told him that they were out of pain killers. He would have to walk it off.

Reactions: 2 people
We don't know if it's an ACL or not. These people are just trolling. It's not official till an MRI and Butch Jones say so.

Reactions: 3 people
If true...very sorry to hear this. I wish him a speedy recovery.

People on here don't know anything, I will wait till somebody with true credibility from UT before a poster. GO VOLS!!!

Last edited:
I don't think it is. He wasn't planted when he was hit and an acl is usually caused by a violent twist with a foot in the ground, a violent fracture that tears everything or non contact cutting.
I don't think its an acl and I think Pearson either has a severe medial sprain and/or a broken fibula.
I have no knowledge currently. Just usually find that I'm ok at guessing these usually.
And they always check stabilization for ACL. I think/hope they just told him he was done for the day and no player out there wants to have to sit once they get on the field.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back