Before any more meltdown threads are created Read This!

ile3000gt

He so Sexy
Ok the end result and last quarter and a half weren't perfect. Look at the whole picture before the freaking out continues.

Arky st was more athletic, faster and seemingly better coached up than Utah st

Yes we left points out there, but that can happen when play calling gets more conservative.

Without all of their trick plays they don't keep it as close.

The crowd was not in this game, and I'm certain that effected out play at the end.

Pearson and wolf both got hurt, but both will play again this season. If there is anything we are deep at, it is pass catching.

Yes we made mistakes and everything wasn't perfect. There were so many teaching points in the game and we won fairly easily. And guess what, we are still undefeated

Reactions: 9 people
I see a lot of people posting who haven't said a word in a couple of weeks.

Reactions: 9 people
Ok the end result and last quarter and a half weren't perfect. Look at the whole picture before the freaking out continues.

Arky st was more athletic, faster and seemingly better coached up than Utah st

Yes we left points out there, but that can happen when play calling gets more conservative.

Without all of their trick plays they don't keep it as close.

The crowd was not in this game, and I'm certain that effected out play at the end.

Pearson and wolf both got hurt, but both will play again this season. If there is anything we are deep at, it is pass catching.

Yes we made mistakes and everything wasn't perfect. There were so many teaching points in the game and we won fairly easily. And guess what, we are still undefeated

Your late to the party. Parts of the Nation are already on suicide watch.

Stop overreacting. We won. Played conservatively the second half, and oh yeah WE WON. Don't overreact.

3 stops on down pretty rush and pass defense a turnover better special teams ....o line didn't get huge push and still had over 150 yrs rush I think we got out of rhythm in the second half on the pass game but what u got to realize is that arky state was coached by Gus malzhan GREAT coach and Hugh Freeze good coach this team has won their conference 3 years in a row they were no schrubs

Arkansas State will either win or finish runner up in the Sun Belt. Yea, I know its the Sun Belt, but they were obviously a well coached team and have some play makers.

Knighten was pretty impressive. He is slippery as a worm in the pocket and his arm strength was surprisingly good considering his size. We did a good job overall in pass coverage and he still squeezed the ball into some tight windows. I was fair more impressive with Knighten than I was Keeton... by a long shot.

I really don't have any complaints about this game except the one dumb throw on the run falling down by Worley that got picked, and it seems that our running plays are very slow to develop.

I honestly think after the injury to Pearson the playbook got closed up for the day with the mindset of let's make sure we have enough left to go to Norman

Reactions: 3 people
Thanks team for giving your all for Tennessee.
A good all-around team game. Can we get better...just ask Butch, he knows (and gets it)!
Just hope Pearson is o.k. and be back soon.
I would like to see Justin go through his progressions faster, but geez, this whole team rebuilding is still ongoing. Now on to the Sooners! :rock:
GO VOLS!

Reactions: 1 person
I for one am very happy with the improvement. No place to go but up. go Vols!!

you are right. we got conservative in the last quarter and a half. it's a win but we didn't have to get that conservative. I thought we should have kept playing the short throwing game. don't get so vanilla on offense that the other team has to quit thinking on defense.

I felt like we were working on the running game and the deep ball. but, there is other parts of the game that still need work too. I felt by doing this, we wasted that qtr and a half.

good win for us. but, I'm not happy with the way we finished the game.

you are right. we got conservative in the last quarter and a half. it's a win but we didn't have to get that conservative. I thought we should have kept playing the short throwing game. don't get so vanilla on offense that the other team has to quit thinking on defense.

I felt like we were working on the running game and the deep ball. but, there is other parts of the game that still need work too. I felt by doing this, we wasted that qtr and a half.

good win for us. but, I'm not happy with the way we finished the game.

butch isn't happy either. Better to have the let down here instead of in a big game

VN Store

Back