4 Free single seat tickets

skasper06

So this weekend is Veterans appreciation week at Neyland. If I'm not mistaken, Lee Greenwood is even coming in to sing his famous "Proud to be an American" song.

Anyways, as a student-veteran I was given several extra tickets for family and friends. I have four left that are NOT sitting together but still at the game at least. If anyone wants to go FOR FREE, let me know and we can arrange a time to meet tomorrow before the game.

The tickets are as follows:
Section ZZ11 Row 4 Seat 18
Section YY10 Row 9 Seat 4
Section YY10 Row 6 Seat 25
Section YY10 Row 6 Seat 18

(the last two are only 7 seats apart so maybe you can ask people to scoot down or something)

Reactions: 4 people
May want to post this in the ticket forum as well. I would go if i were still living in VA.

I know 4 lovely ladies that are looking for tickets to experience Neyland for the first time. If the others end up not being able to get them let me know. They'd love to get in regardless of the seat locations. (Plus, when can Neyland not use 4 more beautiful women in it?!)

I'm in for the weekend and will take two if you still have them, 803-403-4976.

If only I didn't have a wedding to goto. I'm a veteran who's never experienced Neyland

I'm a 9 year Army vet, and a graduate of UT's ROTC.....I wouldn't mind those 2 tix that are 9 seats apart for me and my son.

skasper06 - If you are willing to part with those 2, please email me at volgrad1985@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Last edited:
Nice gesture skasper! I hope you give your tix away to fellow VN'ers! Great job!

The ladies I mentioned found 4 tickets so don't worry about me. Give them to a first timer! It'll change their life :)

VN Store

Back