After watching the Arky State replay...

aaronvol

I realized a couple of things. 1) They have more fans than Vanderbilt. 2) Their QB, IF he gets loose, is much faster than Keeton...much faster.

4 tickets for sale in D, 50 yard line, roof over your head in case of rain, tv directly above seats, 100 bucks for all four inbox me if interested, has to be done thru pay pal. See view from seats below.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: 2 people
my high school had more fans than Vandy... And im sure our LBs are much faster that ole Arky's QB! End result UT wins HUGE!!!

hmmm... well good thing our defense is faster than last year.

How good would you say Ark St's defense is?

4 tickets for sale in D, 50 yard line, roof over your head in case of rain, tv directly above seats, 100 bucks for all four inbox me if interested, has to be done thru pay pal. See view from seats below.

Interested, but I don't think there is an inbox function on this site.

Reactions: 1 person
If you can PayPal 100 bucks before 1 other person who I've been waiting on all day I can have my dad meet you in knoxville to deliver tix tonight or tmrw, I can't make it down there last minute and my parents are in the box. Ill have a few more games available too later this year.

Edit: SOLD. Go Vols

Last edited:
I realized a couple of things. 1) They have more fans than Vanderbilt. 2) Their QB, IF he gets loose, is much faster than Keeton...much faster.

I'm not worried. Keeton was supposed to be a combination of Michael Vick, Peyton Manning, Rod Wilks, and Jim Brown all rolled into one. We stomped a mudhole in his azz and then stomped it dry. I look for a similar outcome starting at noon tomorrow.

Reactions: 7 people
Vol's should win going away....God forbid a loss to Arkansas State....VN would explode

Heard the same banter about keeton......we annihilated him. I'm not saying that he isn't a good QB, but we aren't Montana State either, we have more 4-star recruits on our defense currently than Montana State has probably had in the last decade. (honestly don't know that, but I think its a pretty good guess).

Reactions: 2 people
I am not saying that we are in trouble, and i did notice other things than just those two...but he is much faster than keeton. We will be fine...he can't throw like keeton but the guy has wheels.

I'm not worried. Keeton was supposed to be a combination of Michael Vick, Peyton Manning, Rod Wilks, and Jim Brown all rolled into one. We stomped a mudhole in his azz and then stomped it dry. I look for a similar outcome starting at noon tomorrow.

Lol Nice.

This guy is not faster than chuckie keaton. He also has one of the most awkward throwing motions I have ever seen.

Montana was in the game until the end of the 3rd. ArkyStank will find out early what real speed in the defensive backfield looks like. Your QB will find out early what an edge rush is. Your run game was anemic against an FCS opponent. This will be a short game for the Vols with a lot of 2 & 3 deep getting playing time.

EDIT - ArkyState.

I guess they are not going to air the game on TV. I live in Norfolk,VA. Anyone around here know of a good place to watch the game? I gave up the drink so I don't frequent many bars. The real bummer was that I had 4 tickets to this game and gave them to another VOL fan at work due to my work commitments.

Thanks Volnation!
We gonna whip dey azz!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back