Peyton Manning coming to Athens, TN next summer

Vol_sanity

Junior Varsity
After getting much critizism by bringing in Saban and Herschel Walker, it looks like they got it right this time. Peyton Manning will be in Athens, TN at their annual Chamber event next year. Tickets sold fast!! Does this make up for the Saban event? This is my first thread so go easy...

Back in the day...

Athens, TN was the "used car mileage fraud/rollback capital of the world"...

Fitting they hosted Saban...

Reactions: 1 person
Dinner and program tickets had lines at 5:30 am Tues and sold out shortly after Chamber of Commerce office opened at 8 am. Got two program only tickets at lunch. Looking forward to follow-up to Fulmer, Wilson, and Price two years ago. Bookends to Saban's visit.

Reactions: 1 person
Dinner and program tickets had lines at 5:30 am Tues and sold out shortly after Chamber of Commerce office opened at 8 am. Got two program only tickets at lunch. Looking forward to follow-up to Fulmer, Wilson, and Price two years ago. Bookends to Saban's visit.

I got two as well, dinner was sold out by the time I called.

It's bs they got grief for scheduling Saban or Walker. Just proves how dumb some people are.

I still resent them bring Saban in. Apparently some people don't realize football rivalry in the South....

keep that caller "Jerry from Athens" on the Finebaum show away from that event...

Every time I hear about Peyton coming back to tennessee, I picture the monkey from the lion king. " the king has returned"

I will have to admit the Saban speaking at the Athens Chamber threads were some of my all-time favorites on here. They were classic. I can't believe the city of Athens didn't close up shop after all the boycotting that supposedly happened because of that event.

Back in the day...

Athens, TN was the "used car mileage fraud/rollback capital of the world"...

Fitting they hosted Saban...

Sorry that was Cleveland! Athens, where I grew up is known for Mayfields Milk!

Peyton in the HOUSE!

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

I will have to admit the Saban speaking at the Athens Chamber threads were some of my all-time favorites on here. They were classic. I can't believe the city of Athens didn't close up shop after all the boycotting that supposedly happened because of that event.

I'll never spend another dime there.

VN Store

Back