F Florida

AlcoVOLic

I was asked today if I would rather see us beat Oklahoma or Florida? I said Florida immediately. So sick of losing to them...I know it would be in our best interest to pull a massive upset in Norman but I just want to see FL go down. I think a FL win is a more realistic goal too. What do you guys think?

Reactions: 23 people
I think the answer around VolNation, especially as of late, should have been, " We gonna whip both da azzes!"

Reactions: 23 people
Their D is gonna be good. Not sure about their offense yet.

After this week things get real, especially for our OL. Hope they are up for the challenge. All our games are big, IMO. We need every win we can get so I guess I don't really care who it's against.

Just win baby!

Reactions: 1 person
Oh, and I heard Muschump got all bent out of shape because the media questioned him about three of his players that were suspended for bad behavior were put back on the active roster after the rainout. Apparently that qualified as being suspended for a game. What a douche. I hope we slaughter them.

Reactions: 16 people
The rainbow over Neyland was a sign. Much like the sign to Noah that the rain was over.

Tennessee is coming back.

Reactions: 11 people
Oh, and I heard Muschump got all bent out of shape because the media questioned him about three of his players that were suspended for bad behavior were put back on the active roster after the rainout. Apparently that qualified as being suspended for a game. What a douche. I hope we slaughter them.

That sounds about right.. He's in desperation mode..

That is unreal. I hope we slaughter em too.

Who's the idiot that thinks it's in Tennessee's best interest to beat Oklahoma instead of Florida?

All I know is Florida hasn't had a good offense since Muschamp has been there but they won't have any breakaways against this defense like Trey Burton in 2012 or last year in the Swamp. Our open field tackling and speed is on a completely different level now. All I want to see is no more breakaways. They've had quite a few against us in the past few years.

Granted, the UF offense may be better under Roper, but they have yet to play, so I'll reserve judgment.

fla. has to be better on off., they can't get much worse than they were last year...

Who's the idiot that thinks it's in Tennessee's best interest to beat Oklahoma instead of Florida?

Well, Oklahoma is ranked #4. Florida is not ranked. I dislike Florida as much as anyone, but an upset of the number 4 team in the country vs. a 4-8 team last year would be better for the program overall.

Reactions: 3 people
If we were to beat Oklahoma...and THEN lose to Florida?...we'd have to start thinking it's ingrained in our body chemistry. :disappointed:

How am I an idiot? FL's not even ranked...they were 4-8 last year. Recruits wouldn't look at that as a great win. The country would def think Tennesee is back if we beat a top 5 team away rather than an unranked poorly coached Gator team at Neyland. Get real?!

It would certainly turn more heads to beat Oklohoma. I understand the vital conference win but nationally, OK woould be a higher Quality win. However, For the sake of Tennessee fans I think it's better to beat FL. That's what I originally said...

Reactions: 2 people

ya, this is true. I saw it on the SEC channel today. He lost it.

VN Store

Back