VolNation's Power-T Talk Episode Five: Always Nice To Go 1-0

zjcvols

"On a Tennessee saturday night."
Staff member
In episode five of VolNation's Power-T Talk, me and 005 talk about Tennessee's victory against Utah State. We discuss the impact of Cam Sutton, grade Justin Worley's game, and Daniel talks about being at Neyland and enjoying the atmosphere for the game. We also look towards Arkansas State and what to expect. We also go through quick twitch and pick some games for this week.

Here's the link for the episode: Episode 5: Always Nice to Start 1-0 09/02 by VolNation Power T Talk | Sports Podcasts

Don't forget to subscribe to "VolNation's Power-T Talk" on Itunes under their podcast section and follow us on twitter @Power_T_Talk.

Also, here's our records so far for our college football pickem.

005: 5-1
zjcvols: 4-2

Reactions: 4 people
i like your show,but get a better microphone ,the sound gave me a headache :)

Whose sound?
not to be critical I would have to say Daniel's clarity/microphone noise was fine but Zach's(?) clarity had slight feedback/crackling sounds....seriuosly hard to describe but noticeable enough to agree it could be cleaner on zjc's equipment !

That said.....enjoyed the show and appreciate taking the time to do it !

not to be critical I would have to say Daniel's clarity/microphone noise was fine but Zach's(?) clarity had slight feedback/crackling sounds....seriuosly hard to describe but noticeable enough to agree it could be cleaner on zjc's equipment !

That said.....enjoyed the show and appreciate taking the time to do it !

We want feedback. We had some technical difficulties getting it go, but they were on my end, so we'll have to see what we can do.

And thanks for listening good sir.

A great affordable microphone is the Audio-Technica AT2020USB.

Here is what I used for awhile. I also recommended this as a good starter set for a few churches. It's obviously not the greatest setup but as far as price goes you get really good quality.

Audio-Technica AT2020 $129.00
On Stage DS7200B Adjustable Desk Microphone Stand $12.95
Samson SP01 Spider Shockmount $29.24
Nady MPF-6 6-Inch Clamp On Microphone Pop Filter $15.49

But that's just my opinion. I'm sure some folks on here have some pretty good setups. This one I find to be reliable, easy to use, pretty cheap, and a good step up in quality. BTW, your show is really good. Looking forward to the next episode. :)

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back