Butch Jones is 44-2

I saw your set up at Calhouns this weekend as I walked by to the game.. Nice

Thanks man. It was our first time. It will vastly improve. We were set up completely, and the general manager made us move our entire set up so we didn't really set it all up completely again. We will add lots of decor and that kind of stuff in time.

Thanks man. It was our first time. It will vastly improve. We were set up completely, and the general manager made us move our entire set up so we didn't really set it all up completely again. We will add lots of decor and that kind of stuff in time.

You also did a nice job with the hotties I saw

Reactions: 1 person
What's crappy is we put much more work into it than those Lot 9 junkies, and because we have a trailer we cant park in the zones that are eligible to win the Food City Tailgater of the Game. That's just dumb.

Reactions: 2 people
Much like Brock Huard's quote that this will be a "4 quarter game," CBJ is also undefeated when leading after 4 quarters.

Reactions: 1 person
Much like Brock Huard's quote that this will be a "4 quarter game," CBJ is also undefeated when leading after 4 quarters.

LOL..... Literally did. Not sure if this was a joke or not but EVERY coach leading AFTER 4 quarters is undefeated. The hard part is to make sure you are leading when the clock expires at the end of the 4th quarter. The undefeated afterwards part is easy.

Only Dooley has managed to be defeated when leading after 4 quarters. Even earned his own special rule because of it. He was a special kind of bad.

Reactions: 4 people
LOL..... Literally did. Not sure if this was a joke or not but EVERY coach leading AFTER 4 quarters is undefeated. The hard part is to make sure you are leading when the clock expires at the end of the 4th quarter. The undefeated afterwards part is easy.

Except Dooley !!

Except Dooley.:)

VN Store

Back