Trooper Taylor?

zidanefan

Senior Junior Member
Anyone know what was with the "Do you know Trooper Taylor?" question at the press conference?

Thanks to you both. It just sounded weird to me... didn't realize Ark. St. is where he landed.

I guess we can close this thread! :)

prepare for the helicopter towel, I dont expect much opportunity for him to flying chest bump his players after warmups Saturday

Can someone give me the cliff notes on how Trooper Taylor went from Auburn to Ark State?

Was out of coaching for a little while lived in Auburn got hired at Astate...his son also signed to play at Astate Blaise Taylor

Reactions: 1 person
He didn't go with Gus to Arkansas State. He took some time off from coaching and this is his first year at Arkansas State.

I never did like the guy myself. I didn't think he was that good of a assistant coach. The only thing he was good at was giving chest bumps.

I never did like the guy myself. I didn't think he was that good of a assistant coach. The only thing he was good at was giving chest bumps.

It was excellent at towel waving as well.. Really a tend setter behind ML Carr and Jack Haley

Taylor WAS the recruiting staff the last yrs of Fulmer. That started the downslide in my opinion. Taylor WAS the point guy for practically every recruit during the last 3-4 yrs he was here. Once Taylor didnt get the OC job he left and so did what recruiting momentum Tennessee had.

Reactions: 4 people
KZIFW.gif

Reactions: 8 people

Have to respectfully disagree here...

Not a Trooper fan, but I do remember when he became running backs coach, our run game improved greatly...then the next season, he took over the WRs (who had apparently been coached to catch, turn, and fall down) and we saw a noticable difference there, too...the stats will prove as much.

Again, not a fan...but have to give him props as a position coach, if nothing else.

Reactions: 13 people
God this guy is a like a bad case of herpes..Just when you think he is gone he pops back up with his stupid backwards hat.

VN Store

Back