Finally!

volbrawler

A week in VolNation without a hundred negative posts. I see we're keeping it positive this week! Great time to be a Volunteer :rock:

Reactions: 2 people
My in laws were here all day, but I can't start a thread here for that!

Utah State was over rated; Chuckie still is not back to his full health: we have no running game; Worley can't throw it deep; our defensive line is small; corners will get beat deep the way they play; week in the kicking game.

Utah State was over rated; Chuckie still is not back to his full health: we have no running game; Worley can't throw it deep; our defensive line is small; corners will get beat deep the way they play; week in the kicking game.

Dam I thought we looked pretty good , shows what I know.:cray:

Reactions: 1 person

Milk tastes way better in Cheerios than what you've apparently been using. Also our 'week' kicking game will improve weak by weak.

Lol...here:

5d107ba143bb44e4.jpg

ah, never mind, I see you already had some...

But everybody showed up with their shoes on the right foot and tied.

Thought for sure the "week" in the kicking game would give me away.

VN Store

Back