Challenge to finebomb

IluvdoubleD's

Sir Loves
If T wins Oklahoma you leave the air and never come back. If Oklahoma wins I'll disappear. You won't do it because you know better. Goofball.

Reactions: 4 people
Point being he knows tat T is better than he states and that he has underestimated like all the rest of EasSPN and the "EXPERTS". Name it. He won't do it because he knows better.

If he is so right and such and expert take the challenge. I mean T has no chance and you gotta be fooling yourself right? So whats the problem here?

He's not a member of VN. Might have to try some other means of communication

Reactions: 12 people
So Tennessee is better than Oklahoma so Finebaum should leave broadcasting? Otherwise, you'll disappear? Yeah, that all makes perfect sense.

Reactions: 21 people
Point being he knows tat T is better than he states and that he has underestimated like all the rest of EasSPN and the "EXPERTS". Name it. He won't do it because he knows better.

Point is regardless how good of a win it may have been utah state isn't a world beater so until UT beats a national power it will get no national respect. It always amazes me this time of year blow 2 mid major teams put and all the sudden Tennessee is gonna whoop Oklahomas ass. Just like oregon last year, I was impressed by the win last night but not ready to call for a W in norman.

Reactions: 2 people
I have never really watched or listened to him until the SEC Network came on and he is a real A$$.. The comment he made today about the 4 years he spent in Knoxville was real interesting.. Well, I sure wish he would never mention in public again that he went to UT because It's embarrassing that he is an alumni... My wish would be that a Vol fan would never call his show again because he gets enjoyment making fun of our fans.. Will not watch again.. By the way how he ever got a show beats the heck out of me..

Reactions: 3 people
you just heard how he broke us down right. T has no chance and you gotta be fooling yourself. The bam a game AND the UAB game are more interesting. I would love to challenge that goof on his own show but he will just cut me off when he starts to look stupid. We need a common ground.

I just called him and told him about this thread...he said, "challenge accepted" I hope you hold up your end of the deal.

Reactions: 7 people
If T wins Oklahoma you leave the air and never come back. If Oklahoma wins I'll disappear. You won't do it because you know better. Goofball.

"Disappear"?

Doesn't sound like he is the one that won't put his money where his mouth is.

Not that a rational person would expect to go to Oklahoma and win. But don't call someone out for blowing smoke when you don't actually think we win in Norman.

Point being that all the same people wrote T off in the first game right? The point is they are still writing T off. I didn't go around claiming T is going t win Oklahoma. I have had all I can take. The guy and EasSPN are jack fools. If it's such an nonpossibility and such an outlandish claim TAKE THE CHALLENGE.

My opinion is not because he doesn't think we will win a National Championship, I know and most Vol fans know that we will be lucky to get to a bowl game but it's about his cocky attitude and how he sucks up to certain teams..

How in the world is the bam a and the UAB game more interesting this weekend? If it's such a unpossible event and T sucks so bad then lets go.

justin worley and UT passing game named the "unsung heroes" of the week just now on the SEC network. GREAT to see JW get some props.

Reactions: 1 person
Point being that all the same people wrote T off in the first game right? The point is they are still writing T off. I didn't go around claiming T is going t win Oklahoma. I have had all I can take. The guy and EasSPN are jack fools. If it's such an nonpossibility and such an outlandish claim TAKE THE CHALLENGE.

Finebaum graduated from UT. I'm guessing you didn't.

Reactions: 5 people
Is the OP the guy that called in and said UT would go 8-4 10-2. I hope the majority of our fan base dont expect that. A 6-6 with a bowl win would be a successful year.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back