Tennessee Acting Like SEC Powerhouse(MSNBC)

They need a fact checker IMO.

None of the 3 TD passes went for 27 yards and Von scored his in the 3rd quarter not the 4th.

Reactions: 3 people
They need a fact checker IMO.

None of the 3 TD passes went for 27 yards and Von scored his in the 3rd quarter not the 4th.

Not to mention that they claim it to be our first sellout in 7 years.

Why is it so hard to recognize that it was the first sellout for an OPENER instead of the first sellout in seven years? Irks me when people claim stuff like that, especially since it fuels the notion that we aren't a loyal fan base.

colon rant over colon

Reactions: 5 people
Not to mention that they claim it to be our first sellout in 7 years.

Why is it so hard to recognize that it was the first sellout for an OPENER instead of the first sellout in seven years? Irks me when people claim stuff like that, especially since it fuels the notion that we aren't a loyal fan base.

colon rant over colon

Don't be shocked, they did wonders with Zimmerman's 911 call.

Reactions: 16 people
The tiny facts are not important... the fact we are getting positive press is what is important.

If they can't the basic facts right, can they be considered credible? In other words, should we be just as cynical about what they say positively about us?

Reactions: 1 person
i love rooting for a underdog, and being hated it's great!!! they are so easy to forget we went toe for toe with georgia and beat south carolina!! from what i seen last night i know it's utah state" a team some though could upset us" but our defence already looks better then last year and really besides a couple of droped balls is the offence line who could use a little work but that's all in due time!!

but look at alabama they played like crap but were able to pull out a 10point win from a cupcake team which they should of "destoryed" yet espn and sec network think they are going to the playoff's i don't know what game they were watching!

We are a SEC powerhouse we just suffered a bad virus (Kiffin and Dooley) for a few years but that's over now. We got the cure in Butch Jones.

Reactions: 1 person
This article demonstrates what happens when subpar journalists are given the power of the pen.

Any coincidence that Tennessee is on the rise as it gets closer to obama leaving office?

I think not!

Obama hates us! :)

Reactions: 3 people
Why is anyone complaining about Tennessee being in the news in a positive light?

VN Store

Back