Utah Sports Page

Reactions: 4 people
I twittered back and forth with the Utah St beat writer who VERY CONFIDENTLY predicted a USU win last week on Swain's show. At first he put everything on how bad Utah State played. I gently suggested that Tennessee was the reason the game turned out the way it did and both Chuckie and Utah State were completely out of their league...which they were. He eventually back pedaled, said Tennessee was one of his favorite states and wished us the best going forward.

Bottom line..... they really did believe they were gonna come away from Knoxville 1-0.

That writer has no business writing sports. She is a clueless joke who predicted an easy win for USU. I'm glad this will likely be the last piece of garbage I'll ever see with her as the writer. I could make up stories about the land of Oz and their new team "The Fighting Scarecrows" and be more accurate in my reporting.
Can't like more.

I twittered back and forth with the Utah St beat writer who VERY CONFIDENTLY predicted a USU win last week on Swain's show. At first he put everything on how bad Utah State played. I gently suggested that Tennessee was the reason the game turned out the way it did and both Chuckie and Utah State were completely out of their league...which they were. He eventually back pedaled, said Tennessee was one of his favorite states and wished us the best going forward.

Bottom line..... they really did believe they were gonna come away from Knoxville 1-0.

They shouldn't have expected to win. They just didn't realize that the SEC plays real football.

I thought the article was spot on regarding what they thought could have happened but they weren't expecting UT to be as good as they were for a team that was so young.

That writer has no business writing sports. She is a clueless joke who predicted an easy win for USU. I'm glad this will likely be the last piece of garbage I'll ever see with her as the writer. I could make up stories about the land of Oz and their new team "The Fighting Scarecrows" and be more accurate in my reporting.

I just find it interesting that other schools have beat writers that actually pump up the team.

Seems like every writer in Knoxville is dead-set on ripping into UT every chance they get.

Reactions: 11 people
I enjoyed this from the comment section:

"Lya, that "dumpster-fire" of a school, that was ripe for the pickings, sure did put a beat down on the Aggies. Your pre-game analysis for this game was so far off base, that you might want to think about finding another career choice."

Reactions: 4 people

In one of her articles last week, she actually said something ot the effect of, "even though Utah State is favored to win, ..."

Wut?

I love the comments. They all say "speed, speed, and more speed. They were on another level. Their defense was so quick, etc."

The complete opposite of what we have been struggling with for years now.

I love the comments. They all say "speed, speed, and more speed. They were on another level. Their defense was so quick, etc."

The complete opposite of what we have been struggling with for years now.

And that's the effect of a single recruiting class. Can't wait until we have two more of those on the field.

Bet she wants to be " manhandled"....by a man...with ONLY one wife! :drool:

I just find it interesting that other schools have beat writers that actually pump up the team.

Seems like every writer in Knoxville is dead-set on ripping into UT every chance they get.

Didn't the KNS "expert panelists" all but 1 pick USU to win?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back