Never Been More Proud

CamVol8

Of our Vols defense! I understand that yes it was only week 1 and maybe not the greatest opponent but some of our defensive teams in the past would have gotten torched IMO. Utah State was not an easy team at all to defend. Our defense will only get even better. Cam Sutton and the rest of the secondary can ball. Our linebackers were the stars to me. AJ was...A BEAST. Weatherd and JRM also impressed me as well. This defense has a really high ceiling especially with some of the players we are getting next year (Butcher, Mckenzie, Cherry and those boys) SEC better be ready for this in the future!!! #GoVols 🍊🍊🍊

Reactions: 10 people
is JRM ok ? do you know what he reason he went out of the game or was he injured bad

Of our Vols defense! I understand that yes it was only week 1 and maybe not the greatest opponent but some of our defensive teams in the past would have gotten torched IMO. Utah State was not an easy team at all to defend. Our defense will only get even better. Cam Sutton and the rest of the secondary can ball. Our linebackers were the stars to me. AJ was...A BEAST. Weatherd and JRM also impressed me as well. This defense has a really high ceiling especially with some of the players we are getting next year (Butcher, Mckenzie, Cherry and those boys) SEC better be ready for this in the future!!! #GoVols 🍊🍊🍊

CamVol. .. Joined 2013.. That you Cam Sutton? If so, great game and thank you!

If not, good post anyways OP

I'm encouraged. Good coaching. They looked, for the most part of the game, like they knew what to do and how to do it, even though a few times the execution fell a little short. But this is the first game. They'll get better next week, and then the Oklahoma game will show us what they really can do.

Of our Vols defense! I understand that yes it was only week 1 and maybe not the greatest opponent but some of our defensive teams in the past would have gotten torched IMO. Utah State was not an easy team at all to defend. Our defense will only get even better. Cam Sutton and the rest of the secondary can ball. Our linebackers were the stars to me. AJ was...A BEAST. Weatherd and JRM also impressed me as well. This defense has a really high ceiling especially with some of the players we are getting next year (Butcher, Mckenzie, Cherry and those boys) SEC better be ready for this in the future!!! #GoVols

I feel that IF our D can stay healthy (healthier that they've been able to stay in recent years), they will be solid, and we will SHOCK some teams this season.

Go Vols! :rock:

It took USU 33 minutes to cross the 50, then they went 3 & out & missed a long field goal - their only score was 2 quick plays the instant our backups were in - Great D tonight

Reactions: 2 people
We seen something we ain't seen in a long time tonight. Our kids played hard all gm and with alot of passion!

Yup. Wanna see how they do against OU in a couple weeks.

2 years of consistently good coaching plus coaching up the new kids fast really showed.

It's only going to get better over the next couple of years too.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

Impressive Win...Excellent Team Speed...Superb Freshman...Great Coaching. Proud of the Effort from All!!!:groupwave:

VN Store

Back