Jalen Hurd scored his first of many TDs

TechnoVol

Here's my edit of a great photo by @Vol_Photos who captured the score and his joy!

Attachments

• Jalen Hurd.jpg
    Jalen Hurd.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 50
Reactions: 8 people
absolutely, hopefully he'll make the endzone his home on a weekly basis

need to work on his rush ypc, which was 2.6 yds (I know it's not all his fault). As an offense, we definitely need to work to establish the run. only had 110 rush yds total

Reactions: 1 person
i hope its one of many , but did any one else see how slow worley handed the ball off seems like to me it took forever for the play to develop

Rushing was by far the worst part of our game. I didn't see a mean streak in any one running the ball and the line had no push. Good teams will sit on the short pass so we have to be able to run. Should have had 200 yards on the number of carries we had.

Reactions: 2 people
Rushing was by far the worst part of our game. I didn't see a mean streak in any one running the ball and the line had no push. Good teams will sit on the short pass so we have to be able to run. Should have had 200 yards on the number of carries we had.

Utah State defense is designed to stop the run

Reactions: 1 person
No, they need to run him in something other than predictable shotgun zone read garbage.

The read is the most productive play in all of college football.

If you want a pro style offense become an Alabama fan or watch the Titans on Sunday.

Your choice.

Last edited:
The read is the most productive play in all of college football.

If you want a pro style offense become an Alabama fan or watch the Titans on Sunday.

Your choice.

Yet we cannot get decent yardage from it consistently. Just because BYU and others use it to run over cupcakes does not make it the most productive run.

I do watch the Titans on sunday.

Reactions: 3 people
Yet we cannot get decent yardage from it consistently. Just because BYU and others use it to run over cupcakes does not make it the most productive run.

I do watch the Titans on sunday

Go to sleep.

We definitely need a week to focus on run blocking and deep accuracy and timing between qb and receivers but I'm crazy excited

Utah State defense is designed to stop the run
This is the trap they set for most teams and reason they had a recent history of playing big schools close. Butch & team recognized and attacked appropriately and correctly hence the score and our appreciation this morning.

VN Store

Back