Injuries to J. Gilliam and J. Williams?

AboveAllNations

I was in the stadium so I didn't see what happened to Jacob Gilliam and Jordan Williams. I did see Williams return to the game, so I assume it wasn't serious, but is Gilliam okay? It looked like a knee injury.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't see Dontavius Blair replace Gilliam when he went down. Any idea what happened there? Thanks, I'll hang up and listen.

Darr rolled that left ankle pretty hard, too. Last time I rolled mine like that = torn ligaments and 6 weeks in a cast...

Reactions: 2 people
I was in the stadium so I didn't see what happened to Jacob Gilliam and Jordan Williams. I did see Williams return to the game, so I assume it wasn't serious, but is Gilliam okay? It looked like a knee injury.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't see Dontavius Blair replace Gilliam when he went down. Any idea what happened there? Thanks, I'll hang up and listen.

Kendrick came in for Gilliam, Blair did not play at all

Reactions: 1 person
Darr rolled that left ankle pretty hard, too. Last time I rolled mine like that = torn ligaments and 6 weeks in a cast...
I rolled mine the same way a few years back. Sprained really bad, but if they got ice on it right away + ibuprofen to keep the swelling down, he might be able to play in 2-3weeks.

Reactions: 2 people
Williams is fine but Gilliam's injury will have to be watched. He did not return and was his knee was being iced.

Butch said he will know more about Gilliam tomorrow

He must have had a special effects crew...that looked nasty. :ermm:

And no roughing penalty. I wonder what the ref was thinking while they stood over him attending to hi ankle. Yet, he's still got the flag in his pocket. Wow.

He must have had a special effects crew...that looked nasty. :ermm:

No kidding, I have broke and sprained ankles before and when I saw his ankle roll I got sick to my stmach. Hard to believe he walked off on his own.

Gilliam looked fine or nothing serious anyway. Very late in the game he was up walking, smiling and chatting with Worley. May have had knee iced (couldn't see) but seemed to be moving around just fine.

VN Store

Back