Thoughts on Aaron Medley tonight...

Coug

I like the kid, he's got great skills. He's a true freshman so with only one field goal missed and no point afters missed I accept! Good job!

Keep it up Aaron!

Reactions: 15 people
Good leg. True freshman putting it in the end zone on kickoffs. No missed extra points.

I have no idea what to make of that field goal.

He'll be just fine. It was his first game. He did a great job of bouncing back. I know it paid off when A.J. Forced the fumble, but I wish they would let Aaron put the kick through the end zone.

Reactions: 3 people
Just a true freshman. No biggie missing that first FG. Tap him on the helmet, and chuckle, "Whew! It's good to get that one out of the way." He will have a great season.

Redeemed himself with a 35 yarder. Not bad. I thought his PATs were a touch low, but not as bad as Palardy's his freshman-junior years.

Just watching his body language on the sidelines after the miss he looked like a snap and clear player. I saw him say I'm okay after the kick. We need that mentality on bad plays. Make the next one and move forward.

I like the kid, he's got great skills. He's a true freshman so with only one field goal missed and no point afters missed I accept! Good job!

Keep it up Aaron!

Leading scorer on the team right now...Bet you his little round hole was tight on that first field goal:crazy:!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back